Hello. My daughter wants to start following ITG diet. She has a couple of extra pounds ( no need for a diet if you ask me). I have read some of articles about this diet in the newspapers, and it seems like a healthy way to lose weight. If I must choose between weight loss pills/supplements and this diet, I am glad she chose the diet. She doesn’t want to explain the details to me, she says I am boring with all the questions, but I need to know. Can you tell me what foods is she now allowed to eat?

This diet is great, and your daughter certainly made the right choice. It is healthy and also effective. There are some restrictions, but for almost every restricted food you have a healthy alternative.

As for the food that she can eat, the food is provided for her and it contains of some ITG products. She can eat 3 ITG products per day. Those ITG products contain some delicious drinks, delicious breakfasts (oatmeal, omelets, pancakes) , bars (chocolate bars and others), puddings and yogurts, soups, pastas, snacks…  

As you can see, it should not be hard for her to follow this diet.

That is true. This diet is very easy to follow. I’ve never tried it (even though I plan to) , so I don’t know anything about its effectiveness. But I read its plan and I must say it sounds too good to be true.

I didn’t know you are allowed only three ITG products per day. I know though that you are allowed only one of the ITG limited products. Limited products are higher in carbs, that is why only one per day is allowed.

She will also have her coach who will explain to her which foods are limited and which aren’t. 

Many, many things are allowed. Those ITG products are delicious. I know because my close friend followed this diet, and I used to grab a bite when he was eating something delicious.  He was very satisfied with itg food products, but then, not so much with the effects of this diet. He didn’t achieve to lose much weight. As for your daughter, she will be able to  eat all kinds of snacks like chocolate soy snacks, peanut butter cookies, vanilla wafers, chocolate wafers, pizza protein chips, chocolate fudge cake…

And for the breakfast, she can choose between different kinds of pancakes, omelets etc.

I have a friend that was on this diet. I remember she always had these cool drinks, and nobody was suppose to take a sip of them because she had only a certain amount of them that she needed to drink.

Here are the names of those drinks, I made you a list:

Cappuccino Drink Mix, Chocolate Drink / Pudding Mix, Chocolate Mint Shake / Pudding, Cran Grape Drink Mix, Dark Chocolate Shake / Pudding,Fruit Drink Variety Pack,Grapefruit Drink Mix,Marshmallow Hot Chocolate, Pineapple Orange Drink Mix, Pudding/Shake Variety Pack, Ready Made - Chocolate RTD,Ready Made - Vanilla RTD,Ready Made - Vanilla RTD and Very Vanilla Shake / Pudding.

Most of them sound very interesting.

I just asked her about her breakfast options while she was on this diet and she said they were numerous.

Here are some of the stuff she could eat: Crunchy cinnamon cereal, Honey nut O's,Oatmeal - apple cinnamon,Oatmeal - maple brown sugar,Omelet - bacon and cheese,Omelet - veggie,Pancake - chocolate chip,Pancake – plain etc.

All of these are of course, ITG products.

My favorite breakfast while on this diet would probably be omelet with cheese and bacon. I think this product is not on the limited (one per day) list and it is also gluten free.