I can’t control my food cravings. I enjoy eating; the greatest pleasure for me is to taste food. I am overweight but not occupied with how I look. I think that I’m addicted on cheese, chocolate, potato chips, ice cream, and even crispy cereals. Is that addiction real or it only exists in my mind?

It is addiction related to serotonin levels in brain. Serotonin is good-feel chemical in brain and is released when you feel good-after a tasty meal for example. There are better ways to help your serotonin deficiency. Avoid food that contains gluten, like wheat, oats, rye, decrease milk and milk products intake; avoid alcohol, caffeinated drinks and cigarettes. I’m sure this will help because it helped me amazingly. Try with carnitine and ginkgo biloba tablets and st. John’s worth tea.

And you can always consult your doctor about this! I am not a fan of alternative medicine because sometimes it can get very bad and you can complicate your life more than it should. So instead of trying with some herbal or any other teas check with the medical expert what does he thinks about this and what does he suggest.

It is ok to avoid certain type of food, such as dairy products bit if you are addicted to cheese this could be big problem so I think that the best solution is to check with a medical expert what does he thinks about this and what can be done to decrease your food cravings. I hope that you will get good answer.  

If you want a quick, easy remedy...  I recommend R&D Diet Cookies.  It's amazing how well they eliminate hunger AND cravings.  When your eating is out of control, you go on the cookies a few days and get back in control again!  Good Luck!