I can’t stop snacking when studying. It is because I’m nervous and have to chew something all the time. I’m hungry all the time and don’t have enough physical activity. I gain weight after each exam. This has really become a problem for me.

You can change the snacks. Or it would be better to eat more for regular meal than you’ll not be that hungry to need snacks. Eat 5-6 times daily but do not eat constantly. That way your intestinal system has not enough time to absorb that food and metabolize it properly. I think that that way more carbohydrates transfer to fats. When you know more about this metabolism thing, you’ll be more able to leave your bad habits.

Don't know if you need this anymore...anyways: your problem is that you learned to associate studying (which is hard) with certain food as a reward. So eating while studying keeps you motivated in your task. Replacing the food you eat with healthier food might not work in terms of replacing the reward, so changing the food might make you study less, which I do not recommend. Try jogging or going to a gym.
Hope this helps.