I have a 3 year old son who is healthy by all means.
For about 1 year now, I've noticed that several times a month, he would hold his hands tightly between his legs and squeeze as hard as he can.
During this squeezing event, his mouth drops and stays open, his face kind of gets a little distorted and his legs shakes a little.

It looks like he's about to get an seizure. I asked him if it hurts and he said no.I started to reprimand him for doing this and now since he's older he knows when he is going to get another "episode" and he tells me to go somewhere just so that I can leave him alone and he'll do it. It's like he knows exactly when this "urge" is approaching.

Should I seek medical attention for my child?

Someboy please help.

I CANT BELIVE THIS BUT MY 2 1/2 YEAR OLD BOY DOES THE SAME THING, HAVE YOU EVER SEEKED MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR THIS OR FOUND OUT WHAT THIS IS??? I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

most boy play with them self jest have in hes room or same ware privet any
moss boys do it ok some do it in the bath if not circumcised it time talk about cleaning if need more let me know

This is not him playing with himself. He is also circumzised and very clean. This is not it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY 16 MONTHS OLD WHAT SHOULD I DO.

It wouldn't hurt if you guys gave the baby's Dr. a quick call. I don't know if this is a form of masterbation for them or not. My little grandson is 13 months old and when i change his diaper he reaches down and grabs his penis to. He is also rough with it. His Dr. says not to worry.