Hello, today my friend was diagnosed for Tolosa-Hunt Syndrome. Does anyone know something about this?

Hello, I am a doctor so I will help you on this. In Tolosa-Hunt syndrome, inflammation of the cavernous sinus (behind the eyes) causes severe eye pain and irritation or damage of the face nerves. The pain is constant and intense. That is very bad thing with this, but that is the symptom of this condition. The eyesight is blurry and if this is not treated then it is possible to lose a vision. This can be treated by prednisone, and it is highly recomendable. That is what you need to know, but for more specific questions consult me any time. Have a nice day.

hello my sister suffers with something the doctors told her it was cluster Headache But the symptoms you describe my sister has but worse, her arm clutches up towards her breast and she can't talk her words are slur her eye waters a lot her head hurts a lot, she says if feels like someone is taking a hammer and just hitting her in the head, she gets these headaches maybe 4 or more times a day, please help me, to help my sister.

hello my wife diagnosed Tholosa Hund also.

she taked pritnesone during one month from 70 ml to 0 (70-65-60-55-.....-0) 3 days each dosage.

but now few day before she finished to take this medicine couse the eye pain and somethimes headaches

come back again.

do you have some ideas about the reason of this pains???

Regards
Eugene.