Okay, so I got my tongue pierced friday night, it's now Sunday morning..
It didn't bleed at all friday but when I woke up there was blood in my mouth and almost a blood clot formed around the jewelry. I cleaned it off and it just bled all day. Not a lot of blood at all but it was there. Then I went to bed and woke up and the same blood "clot" formed again. I've been washing my mouth with alcohol free mouthwash and rinsing with salt water. Am I doing something wrong?
It doesn't really hurt but it's a bit swollen. Help please!!

omg i have the same problem and im freaked out
i dont wanna remove it
please tell me how yours turned out
thnx

I've had mine pierced for 4 weeks now. It dries out when you sleep so it's easier to clot and so when you wake up and move it, it rips and bleeds. The swelling can last for up to 2 weeks if not more depending on the person.
I would recommend Peroxyl, it's and oral debriding rinse that helps with oral irritations. I used it after having some terrible reaction to crest pro health. I started with listerine and it actually made my tongue swell. Also keep drinking ice water all day and hold it in your mouth until the water gets warm, that helped with my swelling a lot.

PS. Biotene works really well too, it helps with the dry mouth and doesn't have alcohol in it. It also boosts your salivas healing abilities.

Im having this same problem now. What did you guys do. Im freaking out tbh

I'm also having the same problem any ideas on what to do??