my husband have phimosis problem and we are newly married and have not participated in sex yet, we are scared that his foreskin cannot be pulled back as all says, can one will have sex with phimosis or paraphimosis problem? but how?, when foreskin cannot be retracted? and also some says it is natural and can participate in sex, some says it is infectious in future as he cannot clean inside or beneath the skin and penis, some suggests surgery... but we are afraid of surgery as heard many complication regarding that...please help ...any one can have this problem? and while doing sex is it painful and uncomfortable for both of us...and other thing he do not feel any pain while mastubarating....!

It is not necessary to pull the foreskin back to have sex. One can have sex with the foreskin forward. Just use more lubrication.

In addition to what Roland says your husband can help himself by stretching the foreskin. He can use his fingers to spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans spreads the opening. There will be some discomfort but that is normal. His glans will be VERY sensitive (almost painful) and that is normal too. It's not used to being touched.

Have him see a urologist for an evaluation. There are different procedures that can be done to help - not everyone needs a circumcision. Sometimes they may prescribe steroid creams to help in tissue growth.

In addition, your husband may use a rubber bulb ear syringe to shoot warm water into his foreskin and clean it out if he wants to .

Sometimes the surgery is the only option. My husband also had this issue. I was not against the surgery, but he was. He just couldn't imagine that he has to do something with his penis. But in the end of the story, he had to. The doctor can tell you this once he determines the phimosis causes.  I would not suggest you have an intercourse because in those situations it can be very, very painful since his penis is really sensitive. Also, lubricants can't do a job in a gentlemen like they can do it in the ladies. If you know what I mean.