I've been reading about this lately because I need help, basically I'm 18 and my foreskin doesn't pull over the head of my penis. When erect the foreskin is still there and I can masturbate fine with it there. I use to be able to have sex with it like this no problem. I believe this is called phimosis. Now the issue is the last couple of times I have tried to have sex my foreskin has pulled back over the head of my penis leaving me in pain and unable to continue. The head of my penis is extremely sensitive and I can't even touch it without it hurting. Another thing is my foreskin gets stuck behind the head of my penis whenever I try to have sex now. Its hard to explain the best way to put it is my foreskin rolls over its self (like your penis inverting). I know its messed up I need help though, I'm planning on seeing my doctor soon. Ive tried working it back and its gotten slightly better but its still like not even half way down the head when im fully erected. Any ideas?

Hi C.,

You need to keep stretching the foreskin so it will move easily over the head when you are erect.  You're getting close, that's partly why the problem.  During sex it can move back, but it gets stuck, then it hurts.

Use your fingers, pull the opening wide and hold it there for a bit.  You don't have to pull so hard as to hurt yourself, but it will be uncomfortable.  You can also try just getting an erection and pulling down on the shaft skin, just hard enough so the head stretches the skin some but not hard enough to pull it all the way "over" the head

The head itself is sensitive because the foreskin has protected those nerves all your life.  Now they are exposed and very sensitive.  Let the head stay out, exposed more, touch it more, let water run over it in the shower.  Yes it will be uncomfortable but you will get used to it.

Medic-dan. lol

You're probably looking at a circumcision tbh bro :) a friend of mine had a similar problem to you until one day he got the head of his penis completely stuck by his unusually tight foreskin n had to go to the hospital for an emergency operation. If you DO get your penis head stuck again go see a doc immediately if I were you.

Good luck :) 

Try stretching it first. Circumcision is the last resort. He got it back over the head. Everybody wants the "quick fix" nowadays. Some things just take time.

Yeah I'm trying that now, I feel like its going to take like years though. Anyways thanks for the advice.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

You say it's gotten slightly better so that's a good sign that it is stretching. You can keep on stretching it by holding it back where it is being stretched by your erect penis or you can insert two fingers in the end and pull them apart to stretch it. Don't do it so that it hurts or causes splits in the skin but hold it stretched as long as you have time for to get it to stretch. this works best in the bath or shower as warm water softens the skin. If you do that every day you should notice a difference in a couple weeks.

The sensitive head is quite normal and that can be helped too. I can tell you how I did it if you like.

Yes please, I'd like to know how you did it.
I too am 18 and have the same problem though I can open open my foreskin all the way and more when not erect but when erect , naturally it opens about 3/4th and I can even open it completely but I feel uncomfortable and on touching the inner most part of the glans, it hurts.