I am a 19-year-old girl and I started to date with an older guy. Well, not that older, he is 28 years old, but he is older than me. 

But it seems that he is having some problems with erection. In the beginning, he didn't want to talk about this, but then he confessed me because I was sure that he can't be turned on when I am around him. 

Why does this happen?

I see that he is really departed with this problem, but I don't know what to do?

Is there any chance that I can help him with this problem? If I can, how? 

Well, yes, erectile dysfunction can definitely lead to depression. So, you really have to do anything to help him, because only by reclaiming his sex life he can make his emotional health better. It is all related. Depression can lead to problems in the sex life and the sex life problems can lead to depression. Seems that there is no way out. I always vote for some natural alternatives, for some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction and he should do something about this fast because it can seriously affect his sex life. If he is for this idea, suggest him that you visit a doctor with him. Maybe this will raise his self-confidence. 

Sometimes, it is very, very ugly feeling. Depression is something that is hard to deal with because this boring depression or erectile dysfunction comes first, and after that, they often occur together. But both of those can be treated. So, in order to help him to fight against this problem together with him, talk to him, because I think that this is the only way. Being honest wiht your problems, being honest wiht your sex life can help you prevent some future problems. And it doesn't matter will doctor prescribe natural treatments or medications, it is important that this can be healed, and it will with a good will! Good luck both of you!

Celebrity

Depression and erectile dysfunction usually come together. Usually, boys during this time in their life feeling angry, frustrated, sad, and in most of the cases, insecure. So, if they can't deal with it, in so many cases it can lead to clinical depression in men. So, it all depends on the situation what is your boy like. But anyway, you need to talk to him telling him that erectile dysfunction IS treatable, but if he is coping with depression, it is can be really a huge problem. Depression also affects the way one feels about oneself and life in general, so this is something that he has to work on before it is too late. 

I understand. But, we are in the fight currently because I have tried to help him and it seems that this doesn't work. he is really mad at me because I even tried to talk to him about this issue, telling me that I am just a little kid who doesn't know what the life is and that he should not hook up with me in the first place. That is really painful to me. I mean, we are not officially broke up and I don't want us to broke up because I love him and I want to help him, but I really don't know how to do that. How can I help him if he doesn't want to let me to that? I am confused....

Hi, I am sorry to hear this. But usually boys do react this way and I really admire you because you are showing that you are a big girl. Look, don't worry. He will be way better after a while, he won't be mad at you because he will realize that you really want the best for him. Don't blame him, don't judge him - he is vulnerable now. And that is normal. Try to talk to him nicely, telling him what you have heard, and of course, keep telling him that you only want to help him. I am sure that he will understand.