Hello. I'm 17 year old female and I'm still not sexually active. Although, I have never even had a boyfriend, recently I have started to think about sex and started to masturbate.
Even thought, it was very strange for me and I was shamed to do it- it was very nice and in these last couple of days I have practiced it at least 10 times.
About three days ago I have read in magazine that female masturbation can cause some condition called erectile dysfunction. Is this true? How serious this really is? Should I stop immediately with new “practice”!?

Hello. First I want to tell you that it is completely normal for a girl your age to star masturbating and there is nothing wring about it.
Most men have masturbated and often beginning at a fairly young age, even younger then you were. It is medically proven fact that woman can learn a great deal about her own sexual response through masturbation and that this could be very helpful in her future sex life and experience. So, you don’t have to worry about this erectile dysfunction or clitoral numbness as many call it. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body but, like all things in life, it shouldn’t become your obsession and interfere with your daily activities.