About 3 yrs ago I fell and my front tooth fell out root and all. I went to the ER and they shoved it back in. I then went to a free clinic and got what they called a partial root canal. I recently went to another clinic because I am preg and on gov basic health insurance. They told me the root was deteriorating and I had to see a special dentist not covered by my insurance. Now I think the tooth is absessed because I am in pain and there is a hard bump above my tooth in my gum. I can't loose my front tooth...is there anything I can do. I can't afford anything my basic insurance won't cover. Please help ASAP!

An abcessed tooth needs to be removed, otherwise the infection will eventually eat away your jaw bone and your healthy teeth adjacent to your infected one. If the infection ever spreads to other parts of your body, you may even die. You can worry about a replacement tooth later when you get the money.