Hi, I am 34 years old male and I have bipolar disorder. Last time when I have visited my psychiatrist he prescribed me Topomax and told me this medication will be just fine for me. I have mood swings and i hope this medication will help me to get rid of it. I would be very thankful if someone knows something more about this drug.

Hi, I am already using Topomax for some time and I have very good experience with it. My mood changes are very rare now and what is very important to me I started to lose weight. Till now I am very satisfied and I feel pretty good. I haven't experienced any side effects till now.

Does anyone have any experience w/Topamax + an AD for a bi-polar II diagnosis? Mood is stabilized w/the Topamax but still depressed. Looking for solutions; all responses are appreciated.

I've been on effexor for 2 and a half years, nothing worked before, this works pretty well.

topamax is for migraines.