ive had my tounge peirced for about 4 or 5 months now and ever since i got a new bar its a small and skinny one its has been hurting is it that? or have i might of done something to it because ive been at a few parties during the week and i have been eating alot of lollie pops?

You should have a 14 gauge barbell tongue ring, it may be hurting due to the length (too long or short for your tongue) i personally like the longer ones. if it's the roof of your mouth hurting switch the balls plastic to metal or vice-versa. I've had my tongue pierced for 4 years now and every time it was irritated a switched bars and balls and it got better, I wouldn't suggest taking it out for long periods yet because you wouldn't want it to close. Sucking on suckers could make your tongue sore and possibly irratate it but if it's just that it will naturally go away within a few days (: