i got my tounge pierced on tuesday and it is now sunday and it has turnt a yellowish/white colour and i have been using mouthwash and ice to keep the swelling down, even warm salt water. it turnt brown the other day but the next day when i woke up it had disapeared. i want to take it out because i hate it and its annoying, can i take it out now?

You are disgusting! Take it out

Hi Sandra,

I don't know much about tongue piercings, but i know i hate them, even when im talking to someone with a tongue piercing i get nausea, it rattling of their teeth(bad for teeth), they also sound like they've got a permanent gob stopper in their mouth, i don't understand these things, why do people want them? is it for attention? they're ugly, stupid and un hygienic, take it out, and you will feel much better, seriously! I hope i'm of any help and not too "conservative sounding" which i'm not, i'm far from conservative... more pragmatic.

Good luck! : )