I am a kind of person that likes to know all there is to know about all kinds of diseases and conditions. Now I am interested about toxoplasmosis. Can I get form you info about it? I would certainly appreciate it.

Toxoplasmosis is an infection caused by a microscopic parasite that can live inside the cells of humans and animals. People can catch toxoplasmosis from eating raw or undercooked meat that's infected, being born with it (passing the parasite on to unborn child through the bloodstream by an infected mother), touching or coming into contact with infected cat feces. Toxoplasmosis passes from animals to humans. Sometimes it causes no symptoms and when kids do have symptoms they vary depending on the child's age and the immune system's response to the infection. Once a person has become infected with toxoplasmosis, the infection remains in the body for life. This is usually in a latent (inactive) form that won't cause the person any side effects or harm. I hope that you are happy with the basic information that I gave you. If you are worried that you have been infected with this, seek professional help.