hey is shaking a side effect of not having weed for a drug addict????
b/c im jw........ i have a frnd that is a drug addict and she hasnt smoked nethang for like a week and shes been shakin alot...soo is it???? jw...w/b thanx
<33
me

Tremors and feeling jittery after cessation of use is fairly common in those with a psychological dependence. I myself haven't smoked marijuana for a month after 2+ years of habitual use (at least 5 times a day). During these days, I've suffered from bouts of anxiety/depression, I've been nervous about just about everythng (to the point where I've almost become a hypochondriac), lost 10 pounds, gotten pains in the head, chronic fatigue, inability to concentrate, and an overall feeling of restlessness and discomfort. My symptoms peaked at around 10 to 16 days into it, but ever since then they've gradually decreased over time. The worst part of all of this was definitely the anxiety and nervousness because the anxiety you feel can lead to actual physical symptoms (I.E.-increased heart rate, blurred vision, etc.), and while my symptoms are about 75% better than they were before...some of the feelings still linger due to the fact that THC is fat soluble and stays in the body for longer periods of time than most drugs. Tell your friend what they're feeling is normal, and while it is difficult...it will pass. Good luck to all that are quitting!

Question for Chill, if you ever pick in here, How are you now, because your story is identical to mine.