Hello. My mother has some problems with her weight. Lately she ‘s been having hard time moving and just walking. Especially if the temperature out is high. She just stays home for days. That makes her really depressed. Dad is never around cause he works, and I am always up to something,  I am not home. So she is often alone.

She feels tired all the time. I think if she could lose some weight it would help her to socialize and go out more. I bought her Andro400. Can you tell me what are other health benefits of this product, besides weight loss?

Hi BlueRanger. So sorry to hear that about your mom. I can relate since I’ve been in the same situation years ago. Luckily I got out of it pretty quickly. Of course, I wouldn’t have done that without the help of my family and loved ones.

As for this product, it is supposed to be pretty good. I heard it keeps red blood cells healthy. That’s very important and I hope it’s true.

You should be careful with this supplement though, since you are giving it to your mother. It is a testosterone booster. The beneficial side of that is that it may enhance her libido.

Hello there. Well the company of this product claims that it has many beneficial effects. Now, I don’t know if that is true or not, I’m just telling you what I’ve heard.

They claim it helps boosting your testosterone level (that might be beneficial even for women in a way).

For making this product they use an extract of Eurycoma Longifolia. You might have heard of this herb. It has been medically used to treat sexual problems. So they say that this supplement can also be helpful in that area.

That is pretty much all I know about it. I hope this will help you.

Thank you both a lot. I really appreciate your answers.I actually had no idea that this supplement is a testosterone booster. Now I don’t know if it’s a good idea to give it to my mom since I wouldn’t want to mess up her hormone balance. Especially not now when she is about to reach menopause. I wish I informed myself better before buying this product. So what do you think, should I buy her something else? Are there any more beneficial effects of this product or that is all? I was hoping it will help her with digestion or something like that.