Brytanl is similar to meth. It is made in the owner's basement. Do not use this product.

My friend was using this product. She lost a few pounds. I think she wants more. If this is true, then I definitely understand why she wants more of it. Can you tell more about your statement? Is it something you just heard, or seen for yourself. Please advice, I don’t want my friend or anybody else to be hooked on something like this! Thanx

Brytanl has herbs in it, not meth. I have no idea where they made it but I checked with a Dr. and it is just herbs nothing addictive. Good luck getting it after you pay for it though. I have filed a claim with Paypal because I bought some but they have not shipped it nor do they reply to my e-mails. They did not even reply to Paypal. Paypal says they will take action against their account. Please file a complaint with paypal if you have purchased Brytanl and not received it.

i filed a complaint with paypal, n they ruled in my favor. Still no money. So I have taken the issue up with my bank ....They will get my money for me.

Here are the ingredients in Brytanl. I searched everyone listed on the bottle on the net and this is what I came up with:

Triticum aestivum L. common wheat

Damiana is used as a general tonic for the nervous, hormonal, and reproductive systems. It has an ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac. Some claim damiana tea has a relaxing effect not-unlike low doses of cannabis

Hibiscus schizopetalus - a spiceplant that is grown in India and other parts of the world.

Mentha piperita citrata bz - Eau de Cologne mint, like many other members of this genus, is often used as a domestic herbal remedy, being valued especially for its antiseptic properties and its beneficial effect on the digestion. Like other members of the genus, it is best not used by pregnant women because large doses can cause an abortion.

The leaves and flowering plant are anodyne, antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cholagogue, diaphoretic, refrigerant, stomachic, tonic, vasodilator[4, 9, 21, 165]. A tea made from the leaves has traditionally been used in the treatment of fevers, headaches, digestive disorders and various minor ailments[222]. The medicinal uses of this herb are more akin to lavender (Lavandula spp) than the mints. It is used to treat infertility, rapid heartbeat, nervous exhaustion etc[238]. The leaves are harvested as the plant comes into flower and can be dried for later use[238].

The essential oil in the leaves is antiseptic, though it is toxic in large doses
[222].

Vitis vinifera, the European grapevine, have been harvested for both medicinal and nutritional value; its history is intimately entwined with the history of wine.

Nymphaea Lingulata - Brazil. Maranhao. Along BR-316 between teresina and Caxias at km 598, ca. 23 km west of the Rio Parnaiba. Leaves green above, red-purple below; sepals yellow-green with black streaks, petals and upper portion of stamens cream-colored to light yellow, filaments suffused with purple, carpellary appendages cream-colored with purple base. Developing fruits present. Flowes closed in a.m.. Flower. Frequent.

Hey, btw, how do you know it's made in a basement and can you prove it?? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Hi, I've used Brytanl and it is NOTHING like meth! I had very good results with it, but like all diet pills, once the weight is off, you need to maintain proper eating habits and exercise. Also, I had trouble at one point this past summer receiving my shipment... I continuously emailed them and spoke with a man named "Bill" who was very helpful. After that one incident, I had no problems and have been using their products for a year.

how do you know that its made in the owners basement. do you know this person, and have you actualy seen it made in the basement. if not you should not pass jugement. :!:

Does anyone know how to get ahold of someone from Brytanl. Please email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private emails not allowed **

Thanks.

Legend
Well, this is the actual problem. No one has info about brytanl manufacturer. Therefore the people are speculating around, but everything could be possible. Recently I read about a guy who's been arrested in States because he made illegal steroids at his provisional home-lab and sold it online using a fictive company name. He did it for 7 years and the federals couldn't catch him. He made thousands of orders and become rich, until now ;) This is one of hundred examples for home-made drugs and pharmaceuticals.

The same this could happen with brytanl. The pharmaceutist make drugs in his basement-lab! It sounds weird and hard to believe, but it could be possible. Of course we are not competent to pass the judgment, but it's ALLOWED us to say what we think!!!

Pseud0

Did anyone else get an email from a Postal Inspector by the name of Brandon Lewis? Below is a copy of the email I received:

Dear BRYTANL Customer:
As part of an on going fraud investigation, I’ve had the opportunity to review records that reflect you may have purchased BRYTANL over the internet sometime after November 23, 2005. If you were charged for your BRYTANL order, and have not yet received the product—please contact me via email at _[removed]_ or via my telephone number (303) 313-5347.
Sincerely,
Brandon Lewis
Postal Inspector
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Denver Division
1745 Stout St., Ste. 900
Denver, CO 80299

I called him and he told me that Brytanl was made in a garage and contains a chemical by the name of BZP. I looked this up and it is a controlled substance and is related to exstasy. It's some scary stuff. You can look this up in google, just type in BZP. I will never take those pills or buy off the internet again. God knows what he else he put in these pills and what serious ongoing side effects we could all get.

No, never got that email.

BZP is a compound that is an antidepressant. It also has the ability to speed up metabolism, suppress appetite and cravings. It is similar but IS NOT an amphetamine. It was made illegal in the United States in 2004 because druggies were adding hallucinogens to it to make Ecstacy and concentrating it to make PEP pills :x . THAT is why it was banned in the U.S. (it's still legal in europe). If bzp is not abused and taken in small amounts, it's supposidly safe. The same compound (altered slightly) is also used in VIAGRA, but yet why hasn't the DEA raided the company that makes Viagra???? Is it more important for a man to get an illegal drug to maintain a hard on than for a morbidly over weight person to take a similar drug to lose weight??? I think not. :x

Look at Sudafed. Because druggies were buying up lots of decongestants, cooking them down and making methamphetamine drugs out of it, now most decongestant manufacturers stay away from using that particular ingredient. Now what you get is a decongestant that hardly does anything.

BTW, Brytanl came onto the market in 2000. It was a legal diet drug up until 2004. It is a shame that it's off the market now because it was the best weight loss drug out there.

BZP is listed on the list of ingredients of brytanl - look for the initials BZ. So people were taking it without looking up any of the ingredients.

Drugs like Viagra and Brytanl are not safe to take if one has heart problems or high blood pressure.

I do not like the fact either that Brytanl was made in someone's basement. Ick. Oh well, the stuff worked well for weight loss!!

Sure ask a doctor. The ingredients listed on the bottle are not even close to what in the actual pill. Ask the doctor if this is an FDA regulated product. He will tell you no, so there is no one monitoring what is written on the bottle. Send a pill to a lab and have them analyze what is actually in it, then you will know.

We already know what's in it, so far the main ingredient is bzp. 8-| As to what else was in it, who knows? I certainly hope that someone had it analyzed. Now, since the DEA is involved, I don't know if they had the stuff analyzed. Lots of people who've used Brytanl certainly would like to know because I am sure they would want to know if it is or was harmful.

Legend
Wannalose, you used it already, right? Do you have the bottle somewhere? Did they print the ingredinents on the bottle at all?

Yes, I did use this product (before I found out that it had an illegal pepper plant derivitive in it) I ditched the bottles once we found out it had an illegal ingredient in it. But I did write down all the ingredients and looked up all, except for the BZ (which is the BZP ingredient).

Triticum aestivum L. common wheat

Mentha piperita citrata bz - (notice the bz at the end of this ingredient, bzp). Eau de Cologne mint, like many other members of this genus, is often used as a domestic herbal remedy, being valued especially for its antiseptic properties and its beneficial effect on the digestion. Like other members of the genus, it is best not used by pregnant women because large doses can cause an abortion.

The essential oil in the leaves is antiseptic, though it is toxic in large doses[222].

So, I am wondering if there were any of these other ingredients besides bzp that were actually in this product. Hope this helps you pseudo!