Legend
A lot of people reported Brytanl weight loss pills as a scam product. Most of them ordered Brytanl online and never received the pills or their money back. I’ve decided to research this case a bit closer. I’ve started with the pill manufacturer. It should be the company named “BV Chemicals LTD”. However, their home page (bvchemicals.com) is down at this time and I haven’t had chance to see what they say or to track their mail address. The product page is placed on brytanl.com, and the article info on brytanl.com/staticintro.html. The website is totally messed up. I couldn’t find any relevant information about the company. I’ve tried to send email to their email address: _[removed]_ but obviously it doesn’t work as many others already reported. Anyway, their order and pricing page works properly. ;) The domain brytanl.com has been registered on Valenti Bryant. Of course, the name is also wrong and it leads me only to cul-de-sac. Obviously, they took the name from BV Chemicals LTD company from Nigeria, who has nothing to do with this scam. On their Brytanl website says: BV Chemicals LTD – Florida. LTD means Limited Liability Company. A form of business comparable to incorporation. The LTD is common to Canada and Great Britain, but not for USA. In USA such companies have LLC or INC. This is also one of the reasons why we could take this for scam.

Brytanl is not listed on FDA approved drugs list. Furthermore, all other well-known world health related organizations doesn’t have Brytanl pills in their databases.

On the other hand, some people here and on other internet discussion boards have positive thoughts about this product. Some of them got the product 2-4 weeks after they ordered it and they talking about good results. Although, their testimonials sounds more like kind of advertisement for these pills. Anyway, I found the information about Brytanl ingredients posted on some forums.

The ingredients are based on common wheat, Damiana (a like of aphrodisiac similar to lower doses of THC from marijuana), Hibiscus plant, Cologne mint (some kind of Brazilian domestic herbal remedy, but very DANGERUS for pregnant woman because larger doses could cause an abortion), the European grapevine, Nymphaea Lingulata (this plant is plant is a water lily from South America).

This seems to be a herbal mix which could provoke some serious health disorders if used in higher doses. Most of issues are connected with gastrointestinal tract. Some of ingredients suppress the appetite which could lead to heavy digestion damage!

My advice is stay away from these unproved pills, because it could damage your health on long-term basis.

Let me hear your thoughts. Do you believe this is a fraud and a scam product, or did you have positive experiences with these pills?

I found out about brytanl in 2002........it was great... I ordered ever 3 months r so just to lose some weight, or 2 help maintain my weight...the pill works...it works...i made myself eat... I know I want my damn money back since they stiffed me on my last order..... does n e 1 out there have any for sale?

Is there scientific evidence that proves that this is harmful to your digestive tract? And what type of damage does it cause to the digestive tract?

Yes, large doses of herbal compounds can be damaging to ones health. Unless one takes more than the maximum dose, I doubt that it is harmful. Usually high doses of herbal compounds can be POISONOUS and harmful to one's liver and can cause death if certain herbal compounds are over-dosed. Any how, my friend's physician says it's the safest and best weight loss product out there.

I sure hope this company did not go down, because I just went through my first bottle, and it helped me lose 10 lbs. I have 15 more to go, and I hope I can get a hold of more from my supplier (a store-not brytanl). It is superb stuff!!!

yes you can go to zone86.com I have 15 bottles left. I bought them up in bulk a few months ago to resell. I have been to the brytanl site lately and see that evidently paypal has shut down their account or something.

Starsfire - you were smart to buy in bulk - it is really hard now for customers to get it now. I may be interested in obtaining some if my supplier doesn't get theirs in a few weeks.

BTW, I hope pseudo can find out what really is going on with this company that manufactures it. We are waiting to hear back from pseudo.

BTW - here are the ingredients in Brytanl. I searched everyone listed on the bottle on the net and this is what I came up with:

Triticum aestivum L. common wheat

Damiana is used as a general tonic for the nervous, hormonal, and reproductive systems. It has an ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac. Some claim damiana tea has a relaxing effect not-unlike low doses of cannabis

Hibiscus schizopetalus - a spiceplant that is grown in India and other parts of the world.

Mentha piperita citrata bz - Eau de Cologne mint, like many other members of this genus, is often used as a domestic herbal remedy, being valued especially for its antiseptic properties and its beneficial effect on the digestion. Like other members of the genus, it is best not used by pregnant women because large doses can cause an abortion.

The leaves and flowering plant are anodyne, antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cholagogue, diaphoretic, refrigerant, stomachic, tonic, vasodilator[4, 9, 21, 165]. A tea made from the leaves has traditionally been used in the treatment of fevers, headaches, digestive disorders and various minor ailments[222]. The medicinal uses of this herb are more akin to lavender (Lavandula spp) than the mints. It is used to treat infertility, rapid heartbeat, nervous exhaustion etc[238]. The leaves are harvested as the plant comes into flower and can be dried for later use[238].

The essential oil in the leaves is antiseptic, though it is toxic in large doses
[222].

Vitis vinifera, the European grapevine, have been harvested for both medicinal and nutritional value; its history is intimately entwined with the history of wine.

Nymphaea Lingulata - Brazil. Maranhao. Along BR-316 between teresina and Caxias at km 598, ca. 23 km west of the Rio Parnaiba. Leaves green above, red-purple below; sepals yellow-green with black streaks, petals and upper portion of stamens cream-colored to light yellow, filaments suffused with purple, carpellary appendages cream-colored with purple base. Developing fruits present. Flowes closed in a.m.. Flower. Frequent.

Ah, guess what I found out. The little bz abbreviation beside the mint plant, that is bzp. It is an antidepressant drug, similar to or is an amphetamine. If you do your research on the net, druggies use it to make ecstacy and pep pills. Used in small quantities, I have not found any dangerous effects of it on the net yet. It is dangerous if taken in high doses. BZP was made illegal in the US. March 2004 (Brytanl has been on the market since around 2000). Brytanl has been shut down in the U.S. Unfortunately, us dieters will not be seeing this product on the market (in the united states) any more. :-( What a shame, it worked so well. :'(

Oh, I used a bottle of it and so did my dh. As to my knowledge, we are still alive with no horrid side effects but weigh pounds less.

BTW, BV chemicals could easily sell brytanl in europe. Bzp is legal over there. 8-|

If you have used Brytanl and have any questions contact Dave Brown at the Colorado Springs DEA office. He will confirm suspicions and answer any questions. Brytanl was taken off the market by the DEA because it contained a hallucinogen. If you have any doubts as to the truth of this message please contact the Colorado Springs DEA.

Well it really stinks that the stuff was a synthetic BZP and not the natural herbal extract of a pepper plant. %-) >:( It did work well, though. As to being a hallucinogen, I wonder why I never experienced any hallucinations while I took it.

Dave Brown is a crooked cop and a liar

i used brytnal for over a year. i was very pleased . i had tried every kind of diet you could think of and this really worked. you don't have to even really try. you eat when your hungry, and the weight stiil just comes off. i never had any side effect of any kind. this stuff really works. why is it when you find something that works, they quit making it?

do you have any brytanl left???starsfire wrote:

AMCKENZIE78 wrote:

:D

Brytanl was produced in FL by a then 20 yr old kid named Bryant Valenti. It was produced in a garage and then in a storage unit. Kid made thousands of dollars! He was a really smart kid and knew what he was doing. I know this because he used to be friends with my best friend and he witnessed him making the stuff. He moved to CO and I guess that's when the DEA raided his house and shut down the company. The product did include BZP and it was legal at the time. When it was banned, he found a loophole and made a synergic version. The DEA didn't like this and went after him even though it wasn't illegal. He was never charged with anything.

This is a false post. He was actually charged and unfortunately did not do anything wrong. He was trying to assist in weight loss and make a honest product and living. Unfortunately, two pharmaceutical corporations purchased his product, they were threatened by the success, and alerted the DEA. It is unfortunate that the company was shut down, and without proper notice.  Although the owner today is doing quite well, it is unfortunate that our government shut down something that truly helped people with less side effects that the prescription alternative on the market. Thank you to those that endorsed the product! It truly was originated to help people lose weight without the side effects of normal weight loss supplements.