Hi everyone

I am thinking to try Nite trim pills. I have a lot of belly fat and honestly I hate that. I searched the internet and I find everything about these pills. I know that they are intended to be taken before you go to bed. I also know that they suppress hunger and increase metabolic rates so the body can absorb more nutrients while sleeping. I like the fact that these pills are “destroying” your body fat while you are asleep. That really fits my lifestyle because I don’t really have time to exercise or jog.  What I don’t know is the tempo of losing weight. If you have any experience please write me here how fast can I lose weight with these pills?

Hi Mellisa

I see you’ve found lot of information about the nite trim pills. All you’ve read is true. These pills are destroying (nice term :))  body fat while you are asleep. That’s really cool, I agree. Also, you are right about the effects of the ingredients these pills contain. They suppress hunger so you eat less and they increase metabolic rate.

As to your question, the tempo of losing pounds is individual thing. Every one of us have a different metabolism so everyone’s organism react differently on the active ingredients inside nite trim pills. I can share with you my colleague’s experience. She used the pills for about a year and she lost about 50 pounds without any physical activity.

Hey there

I am not so sure that you should try these pills Mellisa. Yes, I’ve also read these things about nite trim but those are just pros. You must see the other side of the coin. I mean, these pills don’t have any medical or clinical evidences that they can help you in losing weight. There are some other supplements that are even fda approved, you know. There is one more thing about these pills that is suspicious. The company doesn’t provide the complete list of the ingredients. They just mentioned healthy ingredients like Ginger, Hoodia Gordonii and Apple cider vinegar.