Hi everyone. My friend is using nite trim weight loss pills. He never went to see a doctor and consult with her but he read a lot about these pills and he decided to try them. The other day, we were in this restaurant and a waitress noticed when he took the pill (nite trim). Since she is a good friend of my mom, the next day at lunch, she said to me that I should tell my friend not to use these pills because they have many bad side effects. Is this true? Could he experience any dangerous side effects from using these pills?

I’ve never heard of any side effects  from these pills. I read a lot of good things about them.

I have a friend. She was never fat, her mother even taught she is overly skinny and she always wanted her to gain more weight.  But she actually did have a couple of extra pounds. She started using these pills and after a while she got rid of the extra weight. She did not experience any side effects whatsoever.

I wouldn’t worry about your friend, you could warn him, but try not to freak him out. Ask him if he had noticed anything unusual. 

Hi there.

I agree with TinkerBell23. You should not be worried for your friend.

I believe that the lady you mentioned was well-intentioned, but I doubt she knows something concrete about these pills. She is probably, just like my mother suspicious when it comes to all kinds of weight loss pills and supplements.

I used these pills for a while. I hadn’t noticed anything unusual. I didn’t achieve to lose weight but I also didn’t have any side effects.

I never have side effects from the medications I take.

I think I even read somewhere that these pills don’t have any side effects, so don’t worry.

Jessica you probably read that these pills don’t have any known side effects. And that is not a good thing. These pills have some bad reviews, and there are people complaining about side effects from heartburn to diarrhea, all the time.

Mellisa8 your friend should be more careful with what he consumes. When you consume unregulated and synthesized products you have to be aware that you have good chances to encounter many negative side effects.

And these pills are not even FDA approved. They claim that they use hoodia plant, but there is no proof that these pills contain p57( which is the only active ingredient in hoodia that suppresses appetite).