Hi. I have some questions and they are about my son’s health. He is only 16 years old but he has developed some serious weight problem.
I don’t know what to say about the probable cause.
He doesn’t eat a lot during one meal but he is eating about 6 or 7 times per day. I believe that could be the cause.
He says that his apetite is unstoppable and that only eating that many times a day can suppress his apetite.
What should I do? I don’t believe that there can be any success in his dieting before we found something that can reduce his apetite.
Thanks!

Hi. I know what you are talking about because I have suffered from the same problem.
I have used some diets which helped me to reduce my weight but they didn’t help in reducing my apetite.
So, the moment I stop with diet, my pounds are back! But, luckily, I have come to the solution. The diet is called Turbo Trim.
This diet has double effect- Turbo Trim Plus works to enhance your metabolism and suppress your appetite.
It contains some special Appetite Suppressant which reduce your apetite to normal limits, and what’s even better- the effect stays even after stop using it!
Good luck!