Hey guys , when my penis erects AFTER i ejectculate? (finished masturbation once , and tries another time ) . It feels painful. the tip of the penis has this streching feeling. Is this normal?

Celebrity
Hi there! This is strange! Are you saying that this only happens when you try to masturbate for the second time? Do you do it immediately after the first ejaculation?

Pain is certainly not normal. When did you start experiencing this problem? How old are you and are you sexually active are also important questions that need to be answered? Any unprotected sex lately?

A pain during erection or sex may come from an underlying disease or disorder, so if you have any other symptoms (like penis bending during erection), it would be good to say.

However, there is also a possibility that you are over doing it with masturbation or that you’re doing it too vigorously.

Try to make a pause between to masturbations next time to see what happens. Let me know how it went!

Actually, I'm familiar with what you describe. On a day when I masturbate more than once or have sex more than once, I typically feel pain in the tip of my penis, sort of like a bar going through it. I'm a one shot guy. I've never had any diseases or disorders. It's just me. The big man doesn't want to go twice and he lets me know it.

When i masturbate the second time within about 3hr from the first ejaculation, the semen that came out was of very small amount and after 10min, i will feel severe pain in my bladder and kept on feeling to go to the toilet to urine but no urine came out at all! the extreme pain last for 35minutesthen it gone away! Do anyone knows why this happen?

Hey, guest, I have exactly the same problem, except it happens at seemingly random times. I can't figure out what causes it- there's no link to masturbating several times a day, I dont' think.

heyy i have the same experience too...
after masturbating for more than once after a certain period of time the tip of my penis starts to hurt....
it feels like needles are poking it and stuff....so i urinate
after im done urinating it stings again and so i drink more water...
iuno why but it only goes away after i've drink a lot of water and urinated over 4times after ejaqulation

same probem as above...somone please reply...

ok well im a virgin and this has happened to me im 17 but ive done nothing with any one other then my self likke some times when i ejaculate it hurts like a sharp sting but only when like liquid touches the tip of my penis at first i thought maybe it was from rubbing to hard plz write back

I have the same problem but occasionally it hurts in my testicles

Someone please reply!

Yea that happens to me sometimes.. after i ejaculate i get a pain/burn in my penis that is so excruciating that i want to cry. what is this

Same as above someone please let me know whats going on ?

same here...HELP

Sounds like climidia TBH

it's normal; nothing to worry about

Exactly same thing, i have been tested for stis and all the other tests, the doctors didnt have a reason, im glad im not the only one... i have for many years refered to this as "penis sting" lol