I have read many postings on your website and i have found them to be very informative. I have a question / doubt of my own too.Now my age is 25. I have been masturbating since the age of 16. I remember that in the beginning, as I used to start shaking my penis, the sperms would be ejaculated after around 3-5 minutes giving me an orgasm. But since time started to pass, i noticed that my orgasm used to happen in less than 2 minutes( sometimes even in 10 - 30 seconds) ejaculating my sperms. I doubt this to be "Premature Ejaculation". My penis shrinks after the ejaculation. I have "read" many people's encounters on the web that in one single night they have multiple intercourses/encounters.I have also read that men keep moving the penis in and out of woman's vagina without a single ejaculation for around 15 - 30 minutes, which is ( or will ) not so in my case? I am afraid that as a result of this, my future female partner may get extremely dissatisfied and may lose interest in me.
Why does this problem occur? Is this really "Premature Ejaculation"? Is prevailing because my masturbation frequency ( I think an average of once in two/three days is normal) ? How do I avoid this quick ejaculation ? I read once in your Forum that there is no remedy for the same. If no remedy, how can we hold the ejaculation back? If at all I ejaculate too quickly, how do I satisfy my future partner after the ejaculation since the penis shrinks (I find that it takes half an hour for the penis to re-erect after shrinking)? Is there any way to quicken this process of re-erection? Please reply.

i reckon ur just getting good at it....

The more you stress and worry yourself about the symptoms and your future partner the greater is the chance you will experience premature ejaculation. Relax.

ThePEguide wrote:

richard_tyler wrote:

There is a breathing exercise that will help to hold the ejaculation for a longer time. Sit cross legged position with the right heel touching the groin and cross the left leg. Take a deep breath, then pull or hold the groin area (similar to the way u would hold the urine passing out in the middle of the process) then breathe out. Keep the hold and then slowly breathe in and breathe out for a count of 10 then release the groin. do 5 to 8 sets ...in days that follow hold for longer counts and do 10 sets. Check yourself out after a month. Avoid masturbrating by gettting involved in sports or something that holds your interest. Slow jogging also helps as it strengthens the groin area and leg muscles.

Learn Yoga and do the postures in yoga plus other forms of breathing exercises.

you need to masturbate less it has bad effects on men body including premature ejaculation, loss of energy. you masturbate too much every 3 days. i would say once a month would be healthier.

Am sure you would love this because we’ve got a simple and cheapest solution for your partner both male and female.

This post is meant for male but also for females who hate when their partner ejaculate quickly after some minutes without enjoying your time with him and those guys that feel embarrassed whenever they have x with their partners because they know they can’t satisfy her because of weak erection and Quick ejaculation when having fun.

Here are the easiest and cheapest tips youcan ever get, it’s very easy if you can follow the procedure and apply it without taking anything out.Onion for weak erection Contact Info:+234 8147594183email us:_[removed]_

WEAK ERECTION: Get plenty of white Onions. Grinds and extract the juice mix with equal quantity of honey. Take 2 spoons 3 times per day.Okro for quick ejaculation

QUICK EJACULATION: Get 3-6 fresh Okro, slice them; get dry okro seed about 1/2 cup. Put all in empty bottle. Add one bottle of Soda/Tonic water. Allow for 2days of ferment. Take one short 2 times per day.

We promise you your marriage, relationship will never have a comma in terms of fun again after following the due procedure we gave you.This tips is located on our HEALTH page.

Don’t just read, help some relationship and let them know there’s a solution for them when it comes to fun.

I am 50 years of old. when i start my intercourse with my partner my penis become strong but after some times of intercourse premature ejaculation occurred, What can i do ? I want to take homeopathy medicine.