How does the egg get to the uteras once it leaves the overies with no fallopian tubes?

Hello
I don't know how that could possibly happen naturally. Have you been told that it could. Please share that information if you have. I have no information that would support that idea. Please let us know what you are hearing in that regard. I will be waiting to hear from you. Take care..

Are you referring to getting pregnant after having one's tubes 'tied'? Without fallopian tubes, the egg cannot get to the uterus. The only time that one could actually conceive after having tubes tied is if the sperm actually travels up the fallopian tube and fertilizes an egg there--and even then, the pregnancy takes place in the fallopian tube, not in the uterus. Is that what you're asking? I'd like to help you with your question but I'm not sure I'm answering it!

Hi:
It would be good for us to have the answers to the questions from the last post. Please tell us what's going on with you. If you are not able to conceive naturally because of a fallopian tube problem, there are other options that fertilization clinics can offer to you. Please let us know what's happening so that we can provide more support and practical advice. We hope to hear from you soon.