hi il try and keep this short.8 years ago i had my son then a year later i had a ectopic which ruptured and i had my left tube removed.doctors said id have difficulty conceiving.anyway i have been ttc for 3 years now.my periods are every 27 days and im always a right cow for a few days before .my last period was strangely 10 days late and very light for 3 days,before it arrived my boobs were sore and they have been ever since and iv had nausea which has been getting worse.my boobs have got bigger and the aroeola has changed and i never had the mood swings like normal.if i was pregnant id be 8 weeks i had a test done 4 weeks ago that was negative.could i still be pregnant anyhow?x

hey hon I would test again to see if you are pregnant it does sound like you could be..but to be safe I would take a test or go see your doctor and get a blood test done if you do have questions I would to talk to a doctor. even if you did have your left tube removed you still have your right one left.. and you could be pregnant..but keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. I am to trying to get pregnant and having some mood swings and cramping and all that other stuff as well...so have you been cramping anymore? but yes I would test again or go see your doctor. good luck

hi thank you for replying.when i had my son i found at 7 weeks as the tests were negative but i started being realy sick and the doctor diagnosed it.with my ectopic the test was negative to at 7 weeks also .maybe i just have low hormone levels or something.this morning i feel realy queesy am going to wait and see if i have another period then will test.i have had mild cramps like im going to come on for a month and no moodieness like i normally do before and during my period i just feel calm.i know some people think you cant get pregnant and have a period but it was lighter and shorter with next to no pain or bloatness like i normally get.good luck to you i hope you fall pregnant soon.x

hey like you said just wait and see if you start and if you don't then take then test..and yes I was one of those girls to start when I had my first child it was very heavy and I just felt weird all the time after my period started so i was 5 days on the period and I went to my doctor and he did a blood test and he said I was pregnant then he sent me for an HS an it showed I was 6 weeks pregnant so I did have my period and it was very heavy.. but I never get moody when I have my period my husband says that we both are luck...well I have been crying for no reason and craving some different foods and getting up to pee at night when I never did before...and my mood is a little different so I dont know if I am so Im going to test this friday I am now 6 days late for my period..so I guess i will know then...So have you been throwing up any at all? or just the queesy feeling?and you could have low hormone levels...have you thought about going back to see your doctor?well I hope everything works out for you and that you do get pregnant thats if you are not..but it does sound like you could be so good luck to you. :-D

hi well i come on again yesterday its light and a couple of days before i had a pink mucus discharge when i wiped which is weird.i prob have a hormonal problem but i still feel not right have had heartburn which i only have had when pregnant and a strange bubbling feeling in my pelvic area now and again.i dont like to bother the doctors.

hey so have you taken a test yet to see if you are? since you said you had the mucus discharge a few days ago!and now you said you are having that again and you said you think you are pregnant..so I would just go buy a test to make sure and just to be safe..but let me know how you are feeling and good luck to you.

i took one thursday was negative.i think its a hormone problem (tmi) :$ though my cervix has been high and soft for the past 4 weeks even during monthly.dunno i suppose when you want a baby any sign gets your hopes up im going to try and get it out of my head.