I am 29 years old and but I feel like I am almost 10 years older. I have a job that is driving me crazy and two kids that manage to have the same influence on me as my job. If not for my husband Id really think my life is well, not that great. Anyway, I know that it is a bit early, but still, I would like to know if perimenopause is dangerous to woman in any way? I am already constantly nervous, what will happen then?

I think that you should stop worrying for now. They say that first signs of perimenopause might occur at the age of 35, so you still have some time. That period of your life will be stressful so there is no need to think about that right now, you are way too young. Anyway, in 6 years and later when menopause comes, your kids will be much older, mature etc. It is a good thing that your husband is the way he is, that will help a lot. Average age for start of menopause is 52; I think this is a fact that will make you relax a bit.

I think you need not worry about premenopause right now as you are having so much time.Pre menopause occurs at the age around 40 and so you are having so much time.But if you experience any menopausal symptoms please immediately consult doctor.

**edited by moderator**