is having two periods a month a sign for early menopause?

Hi:
Your answer may depend mostly on your age. Perimenopause seems to occur in the late thirties and early forties. Is that about your age? It usually occurs years before actual menopause. The symptoms are like yours. That would be: heavy, irregular periods, usually with a lot of clotting. I hope that you have an answer by now. Your doctor can offer several solutions from pills to surgery. Be sure you do your homework before making a choice. Best wishes. Please let me know what you decided to do. How are you doing now?

i am almost thirty and i know how you feel. my husband and i have been trying to have another baby but i have my period more than i'm off of it now. mine have exactly fourteen days in between when they stop and start. my stomach looks five months pregnant now but i found out that i had cervical cancer and had it removed twice. consider all the possibilities and options before you panic okay because it could mean anything.

That's interesting because I was having my period twice a month often and since May my periods stopped pretty much with some spotting. Neg preggo test and neg pap, thyroid fine, I bleed a little last month and again this begaining month had a light period. Now I'm on it again. I'm 41 yrs. old and was told it possible pre menapause. But I'm still very young to be hitting menapause. The doctor prescribe harmone treatment, but instead no money really I started taking these vitamines from the food bank. They also gave me a complete physical and appears fine so had a memmogram done because its been so many years and had 3 aunts with breast cancer. I'm nervous because I think they seen something the first day they took em and I'm waiting its been a week now. should get something in the mail soon. such a waitting game.