I am ashamed to admit that I fell the other day, but I did not trip or anything, I just lost balance and now I will be unable to walk properly for couple of weeks due to an ankle distortion. Is there a way to speed up that process? I have to say that I got so bored after only couple of days…

I guess that is the price you pay when not keeping a proper balance. Seriously now, you have to be patient. The damage has been done and even though it is nothing serious, I assume that ligaments and tendons have been damaged and they have to heal properly and in the right position too. In order for that to happen, your leg has to be still as long as possible. I know it’s boring, but…

Hallo,
I think that you have ankle sprain. There is nothing for you to be ashamed, these things tend to happen to people. You are not the only one who had this problem. There are a lot of people that have this and the good thing is that in most cases this goes away after several days and your leg will be fine like nothing happened at all. Now if you have too much pain in your leg you might use some painkillers, but you have to know that you can’t stress your leg too much because it needs a lot of rest. I hope that this was helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen