HI THERE RECENTLY I SPRAIN MY ANKLE, AND IT SWELL UP REALLY BADLY, BEFORE THIS I FELT LIGHTHEADED BUT NOW I FEEL IT ALOT. WHEN I GO TO SLEEP I GO TO A DEEP SLEEP AS IF IM GOING TO PASS OUT, I CANT FEEL NOTHING SO I GET SCARED AND WAKE UP BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE IM GOING TO PASS OUT. THEN I GET A VIBRATING FEELIN AROUND MA WHOLE BODY. AND WEN I WAKE UP I FEEL TIRED ALL DAY. PLZZ HELP ME

Hello there. I am sure that a constant lightheadedness is normal when you have this problem, and I also do believe that this is because of the blood pressure. I had this problem for a while, so generally, I can call myself an "Experienced fainter". But, listen, whenever you faint the next time, it can cause bigger problems for you. And also, you really should need to find out why you are fainting. It can be related to so many different things and you need to visit your doctor in order to find out why you are dealing with this. Maybe it is not what you are saying, maybe it is something else...

You may have low blood pressure, low blood sugar, or both. You can check both measurements using a home blood pressure monitor and a blood glucose monitor. Checking for anemia would require blood test at a clinic.

Hi there,
You have to understand that sprained ankle is very common injury. As a matter of fact this is the most common injury of the bones and some statistics say that around 25 000 people experience this injury every day. I am not sure what might have caused you to feel dizzy when you sprained your ankle, but I know that in some cases when the pain is severe brain tries to unconscious you in order not to feel the pain. I think that you need to see your doctor regarding this in order to find out what is the main reason of this. I hope that this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco

Hi

I have the exact same symptoms, its a weird floaty light headesness which is very uncomfortable. I was also in bed and suddenly I felt that feeling and felt panicky, I took a sleeping tablet as I htought it may be from the shock. I had sprained my ankle two days prior. Today is th e4th day and I still feel that way.

It's not shock, both of you had a vasovagal response, aka pre-syncope, aka almost fainterd