OK, I can roll my ankles and not feel pain straight away or the next day or whenever. They do not swell up.
I played hoops in School and I rolled my ankle a lot, I guess eventually I got a point where my tendons are flexible enough that they dont tear when I roll my ankle.

Question.... is this is bad... Although I am yet to roll it while running (knock on wood) I roll my ankles when I walk, maybe once in 2 weeks. I have concerned a little of any long term effects of this. Another question.... Is this causing me to over pronate??.

-D

I'm curious, when you say roll your ankles, are you referring to an ankle sprain? I remember when I was a kid I used to go over on my ankles while playing and it would hurt like hell. I can't imagine that would be good.

By rolling my ankle I mean.... your body weight goes on the outside edge of your feet on to the and the feet heel turns perpendicular to the ground instead of striking it.