Hi, i am a 14 yr male who is uncircumsised and i cannot retract my foreskin over the head of my penis. I have read that streching is a good thing and i have read its not but the problem is how do i strech. I am very worry about this and not being good in bed please please please i need help to rectract my foreskin.

ps. i was never taught when i was young to retract my foreskin

PLEASE HELP I AM SOOOOO WORRIED

When I was around that age I had something similar in that the head was larger than what the foreskin was able to stretch over. This was particularly true when erect. So although I was worried about causing any problems I figured if it was gradually introduced/worked on surely the skin would expand. So one day and over the next few days I took the decision to gradually pull it over very slowly and left it to settle each day before returning it to normal position. Importantly when retracted either partway or full and whilst settling, it soon dawned on me that extra stretching could be had if the penis girth increased naturally ie slightly erect - afterall this is a natural event so isn't so intrusive. And when I could finally reach max girth and not feel uncomfortable with the foreskin retracted over the head, I was pretty sure it had finally paved the way for further freer motion/gliding of the foreskin from tip to fully retracted. One thing I know I had was a slight problem that at the underside of the penis the foreskin is 'joined' to the base of the head. So when fully erect the underside of the foreskin is pulling on the head. This causes several issues I have had to live with thus far - I can't pee straight when fully erect and this is really bothering me for years into my adulthood. Also when fully erect this joining of the skin is holding back the head from fully enlarging - so I only have a mushroom-like ridge on the top and sides but not on the underside of the head.

I would be keen to know if others have this foreskin underside issue.

I would be keen to know if others have this foreskin underside issue and what corrective actions if any you took.

hey, i am the same age and have the same problem too, im am so worried aswell i dont want girls to think its wiered and im worried it might..."stunt my growth".
i liked the reply but how long do i keep it pulle dback for specifaclly per day, liek 5mins or more??

dont worry i had the same problem when i was 13 i am now 14 i just started wanking alot diffrently and when i was stting a round i just tryed to pull back a far as i can after a month i could pull it right back non-erect then after 2 months i could pull back when erect but i have a peace of skin attached to my head and it started to lossenyou mite have the same problem. when i could pull it back for the first time i notticed there was a yellow substance or white its called smegma i had a big build up and your head mite be sentive (mine was) so i cleaned it off with a cotten bud. (its a natural process) hoped this helps sorry if there was eny spelling mistakes

Im 16 and i cant retract my foreskin when erect but when im not i can a little is that helping? ive never tried retracting it before now, does masturbation help? i dont masturbate. any help will be good!

i have exactly the same problem as you guys my foreskin is tight and i have a peice of skin attached to the head. i tried pulling it back but it put me in pain because of the skin so i decided to leave it but i shall try again seeing what u guys have out (p.s im 14 btw :-) )

Im 26 years old. I can pull my foreskin back over the head of my penis, however when it is erect i have a tight white ring of skin that makes it uncomfortable to have sex. I dont want to go to the doctors because they may say that im 26 and never noticed it before. What should i do??

Stretch it :-)

In the bath or shower, insert two fingers and stretch the opening. Hold it as tight as you can for as long as you can and as often as you can. It needs to be tight enough to stretch the skin and long enough so the skin has time to respond. If you happen to get some rather painful stretch marks that's quite normal. Just let them heal and keep going. It took me almost a year to get mine stretched as much as I wanted but it was getting better all the time so I felt like I was getting somewhere.

If I could invent something like an adjustable "mini speculum" that could be put in there and left all day and night, that might shorten the stretching time to a few weeks ----- and I might get rich. XD

If the stretching doesn't work for you, you can get a doctor to cut the surface so it expands but you may need to look around for one. Most of them just want to circumcise you because it easier ---- for them.

hey guys i have the exact same problem i can retract my penis when soft but not when erected, i have tried to pull it down when erectred many times but it didnt work, tonight thoe when erected i pulled down i ripped the skin and it started to bleed, can any1 tell me if tht work nd my little piece of skin tht connects to gland is gone nw?

Ok guys I'm 15 and had this problem of barely being able to pull my froeskin back at all. I have been really worried but recently I have been doing this thing and I have noticed big changes and can almost pull it back when soft. Just get an erection and hold the penis as if masturbating, but just pull and hold the skin back for a few minutes, even if you think it's not doing anything it will slowly loosen the skin, do this as often as possble, I do it most nights and it works :-) If masturbation helps to loosen the skin then it's good to that first, and then hold and pull on the skin firmly, but don't do it so much that it hurts, just so it's a little uncomfortable.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue =p
I'm 19 now but when I was 18 I started trying to pull the skin back and it worked little by little until I was able to have the skin pulled down while erect

And this is gonna get a little gross..
One night while masturbating, I decided to try it with the skin down. I did this and it was a little tight but I managed to keep going alright. However, not too long before I was about to ejaculate, I noticed it feeling a bit different. Turns it I ripped the damn thing and it was bleeding. It was pretty Hirt and sensitive for a while, so I didn't touch it for maybe 2 to 3 months.

After that point I started masturbating again, and one month later I tried pulling the skin down little by little and it was working out just like last time, and I noticed my skin had healed. Then about a month later I was taking a bath and decided to masturbate with the skin down. Right before I ejaculated, I tried pulling the skin back up but I cummed out and the skin ripped n everything. It looked pretty cool and artsy like one of those desktop backgrounds but it was scary as f*ck.

The way I tried pulling it down was just leaving it pulled and keeping it there throughout parts of the day. I masturbate frequently now but I haven't tried stretching it anymore. But after reading all this, I'm gonna try again. AND THIS TIME IT WILL NOT RIP >____< I hope o_O

Ps. YOU KIDS ARE F*CKING AT AGE 14?!?!?!?!
nuff said

Pss. Sup, Tori B]

You guys are on the right track with skin stretching - but you don't need to be so extreme about it. Skin takes time to strectch and is done all the time for medical procedures such an skin grafts. Be gentle with yourself and do it slowly when soft. Don't try when erect until it's not painful when soft - otherwise you could cause injuries like those described here. The internet is a great source of information about this. For additional information, check the no/un-circumcision sites - they discuss skin stretching for those who were circumcised.

Take it easy.

Please do not subject yourself to unnecessary discomfort. You do not need to stretch your foreskin, soften it, or any of the other things that people will suggest.

You do need to understand that some people can retract their foreskin and some people can't. You are in the latter category, and that is not a problem. Just leave it alone. It will not cause you any disadvantage in masturbation or sexual activity.

Do not do things to your penis that hurt it or can lead to permanent damage. The truth is that you do not need to retract your foreskin in order for your penis to function properly or to keep it perfectly clean. If your foreskin does not want to retract, just leave it alone. It is fine and perfectly normal like it is.
The foreskin does not have to be retracted at all. As far as I can work out, this myth originated in the USA, which is one of the few countries of the world to have ever had a chronic circumcision drive. They promoted what came to be known as the "clipped" look and told the world that it looked good, was good for your health, was cleaner, etc. If you have studied even the most basic of medical science you will know that these claims are not worth the paper they are written on.

Don't worry.  You are going to be fine.  In addition to the stretching exercises (find some online on a legit site, like WebMD), you might want to start using a penis health creme.  This creme will hydrate your penis skin and also improve its hygiene.  Often times bacteria inside of the foreskin can contribute to the tightness.  Hope this helps.