hi all,
im 15 and am on the latter end of puberty and i recently discovered that my foreskin was supposed to retract all the way back
so i panicked and read up a fair amount and started doing some stretching exercises. When flaccid before i could not pull my foreskin too much, just enough to catch a glimpse of the head and when erect not a chance however i have done the stretching for 2 days now and when flaccid i can get about half way down the head and then only do i get the feeling of a bit of tension but the frenulum has no tension on it here whatsoever. I haven't tried doing anything when my penis is erect.I have not used any steroid creams so far. How do you think i should go about this as I am worried that if i am not able to pull my foreskin back i won't be able to have sex without pain. I will continue with the stretching but is there any other info that would be useful?
please give my some advice!
thanks so much!!!!

Keep working on the stretching.  It will take some time but it is the easiest way, an nobody knows but you!

Good luck!

Just read the thread!
very helpful!
though when i pull the foreskin back it feels weird, like i don't know how exactly explain. It doesn't hurt per say but uncomfortable, as it stretches more and more will this feeling go as well? or is this just become the retracting process is new?
thanks a lot for your time.

Yes, the feeling will go away as the foreskin stretches.  Skin grows by stretching so it will take a little time.  You don't have to hurt yourself, just whatever you can do.

Good luck.

Today while stretching i reached a little further but now I'm feeling very horrible as now I have realized that i have this ring slightly below where the skin is bunching up ON the glans of my penis. This is now stopping me from retracting further and I think that the foreskin is actually loose enough to go all the way behind when flaccid but this ring which i think is known as the phimotic ring is restricting me!
is there any way i can get past this and not require surgery as I'm petrified of hospitals in any case and having them working on my soldier is not helping any more.
please reply fast!
thanks a ton!

also one question, if i can't pull my foreskin back. If i wear a condom plus use some extra lube will I be able to have sex properly? as I'm very nervous about this and have had chances to have it but not done it because of this problem :/.

Hi catch,

It could be a phimotic ring.  Stretching might help but it needs to be properly evaluated.  Just get it checked, to find out what is going on, by a urologist.  It doesn't mean they have to work on your "soldier."  It would likely be an "office" procedure anyways, not in the hospital.

Have you tried using a condom?  Can you wear it correctly?  That's what I'd try first.  If you can, then your idea sounds like a good one.

I know this isn't much help.  Really, you need to be evaluated.

I'll do that, since that seems to be the only thing I can do :P
Yes, i have put on a condom and I can wear it correctly even without retracting it a bit. 
But does it HAVE to retract for sex? 

Hi Catch,

I'm sure there are many men that have had sex when the foreskin wouldn't retract.  The only concern is that if it does manage to roll back and gets stuck, paraphimosis, then it could be a medical emergency.

Use LOTS of lube.  I mean LOTS.   If it does happen to get stuck and you can't get it back, see your doctor ASAP.  Untreated paraphimosis can lead to gangrene and removal of tissue.  That means your penis would be disfigured.

I can only tell you (worst case) what might happen.  Everyone is different.

Thanks for your help dan!
I really appreciate your support and quick responses :)
thanks so much

Keep on doing your stretching exercises. It may take a while to get totally stretched. Be patient.