as well as other symptoms i have been experiencing such as: headaches, extremely tired, getting irritated easily (i've never been this way before),feeling sick after i eat, feeling sick but not vomiting, drinking alot of fluids and peeing a lot, my period coming 2 weeks early but was lighter than usual, my skin being oilier, slight sharp twinges in my uterus and my left side, cramping and bloating.

but i've noticed something different about my body, what i've noticed was (sorry for so much detail) that during intercourse it seemed as if my vagina was wetter or producing more fluids and i have never had this happen to me before. i've only had 3 partners in my lifetime since i were 16 years old, im almost 20 years old and with my first boyfriend the first person i've ever been with i've never been wet like this and with my second i've never been wet and the guy i'm with now, the first few times we've had sex i've never been wet but now a month or almost 2 months have passed we had sex 4-5 days ago and i was waaaaayy more wetter than i ever had been i was so wet i felt it dripping lol (sorry i know this is too much detail) i've heard that when your pregnant you vagina produces more vaginal fluids, so is that why men say pregnant p***y is best p***y? lol oh and BTW (i bought a first response HPT but im afraid to use it) i wanted to wait a week because my period didn't start this week. if i am pregnant i have to 5-8 weeks along.

well reply to this is..well bfore i got preg.i was really wet also id be standing some where and it just. start leaking out.lol and id have to go to the rest room and cleain up.but now ive had 2 kids and some times im dry but mostly ive always been wet.hope this helps some...:-D

I used to get the same way even bleed at times...I think its because 1 its dry and 2 because when the man inserts inside women tend to tense causing your muscles to contract and making it painful as well as like its tearing inside....if its painful while inserting get him to stop mid way and breath deep and relax your body as if you about to sleep then when your ready get him to insert further while stimulating the clitorous...if find when your expecting it to hurt that's when your most tense try not to focus on the pain but the pleasure your having....hope it helps!!!