Help...... Im 37 yrs of age. I have gone to the doctor about this and I dont know if I'm being told right or not BUTI am having an extremely high amouts of wetness secreting from my vagina. My GYN examined me and told me that there are no infections in that area. BUT I cant take the feeling of being wet like this all day and to know that I have showered but am still not too sure of if I am fresh enough to have intercourse with my honey. He doesnt understand and neither do I Please help I NEED SOME DRYNESS. Signed GIRLZGIRLZ

Are you taking birth control pills? What may cause excessive vaginal wetness are excessive estrogen levels in the body. Birth control pills sometimes cause excessive estrogen in the bloodstream when the liver is converting artificial estrogen into natural estrogen. Not only that you may experience vaginal wetness but you may also experience vaginal looseness and loose all the possible sexual pleasure, both you and your partner. They don’t like it too looseness, you know that already, don’t you?
If you are on bc pills, you may want to change them for other that contain low estrogen levels.

I hear that a sexual enhancer is recommended for such things called MoodMax.

if you have been to the doc and he says everything is normal(no infections) then i think you should try pinealtonin it will level out the wetness caused by prostoglandin2 in your body so you don,t have excessive vaginal wetness you can order it from herballove , it,s inexpensive and it works to tighten the vagina and level out the wetness.

I have the same deal...does anyone also get awakened by sudden discharge in the morning? I don't want to sound like a m***n, but I'm having a hard time discerning whether its actually discharge or is it urine? Sometimes its clear, white or yellow... But it's thin and sudden and very plentiful...and I have no control over it. It's giving me a nervous complex. It happens several times during the day too...I have to wear pantyliners. I've been to the doc...she says I'm healthy. My lower back has a dull ache now, and I feel like I need to pee more often.

Why can't anyone help us with this!??

HELP

a back ache and peeing frequently = urinary tract infection.

I recently went through tests to figure out why I was experiencing very heavy discharge.

My obgyn found lumps on my vaginal wall, had them tested and it turned out to be the non cancerous form of vaginal adnosis ( this is where cells from the cervex and growing on the vaginal wall....I think )
and this is what is causing the heavy discharge....

She has told me there is nothing I can do about it and I will have to live with it, but I can not.....

I have to where a pad every day to stay dry and comfortable,
The moisture makes me itch ( just on the outside) and the rashes I develop because of the moisture hurt a lot......

I am trying to get a second opinion but I need a referal for every gyn in my area.............

----------------------

and I agree with the previous post if you are experiancing frequent peeing and back ache defenatly it is a UTI........ I used to get them every 6mths like clockwork.... I did not even have to go to the doc anymore I just called her and she would call the pharmacy for me and I would pick up the anibiotics......... anyway don't leave A UTI un checked it can spread into the kidneys and cause major problems.....

Wow so glad this isnt just me too - i have identical symptoms and worries. I have been told it is due to an erosion on my cervix which is apparently a very common thing to occur and nothing to worry about. The only cure is having the cells which are leaking frozen (sealed) it isnt supposed to hurt but needless to say I've not gone back to the gynaey. My suspicion, however, is that it might have something to do with candida even though there's no itching, the discharge is more liquidy and the odour is inoffensive plus my results from swabs show nothing unusual.

Sounds like urine to me too. I have the same problem. The Doctor told me a tiny amount of urine gets trapped in the ureathra after you are finished urinating. It slowly leaks out (you don't realize it right away, until you discover the dampness) the solution is pantiliners for me.

I feel you ladies I am 37 and have the same problem but i have found help not by a doctor because just like you i have been to the doc and nothing wrong with me so they say but i say different. but i found a product that helps it is called Pinealtonin and you can get it @ herballoveshop.com it does work I have been taking it now for about 2 months and i have noticed a big difference with the wetness and in the bedroom if you know what I mean. The only thing i can say is try it for your self I did and I am glad that I did.

I am 39 and am having the same symptoms. It is a symptom of peri-menopause. Your hormones are slowly changing.

For me, I'm too wet when not having sex... and a little dry when having it.

I also was glad to hear that there may be remedies for this. But just know that there is a cause.. and its completely normal.

There is one thing I know of that can be done and that is to have your cervix frozen. It is done in the office, no pain, the skin is replaced with new skin and I think it makes the glands in the cervix less likely to be sooo wet! I know what you mean and this is what was done.

I have the exact same problem that you describe , after my period usually i get out of bed and have a sudden rush of discharge so much it will soak through my pants. Its so uncomfortable i have to wear pantyliners all the time. Im not sexually active, so havent been to the doctors yet, but im glad im not the only one who gets this as its been worrying me for a while

That can't be it. I'm only 19 and I'm completely dry when being fingered through to what I know as orgasm, but I, too, have to wear pantyliners all day every day unless I stay around the house where I can just go clean myself periodically. But, unlike everyone else here, it's not thin. It's thick and gooey and gels on the liner and is definitely slick and slippery like lubricant should be, but it's never around when I actually need it. So I have KY, instead.
I've heard that this sort of vaginal dryness in women is a menopause thing, but I'm 19. How could my reproductive organs be done, already? (My periods have never been irregular or odd colored or anything abnormal at all.)

Hey,

I am only 24, but I have kind of the same symptoms. I got up this morning and when I went to wipe it was a small handful of this clear jel. My discharge has no real color or smell, but I have it all the time when I wipe, or random times I find discharge in my panties. I can not predict it, and same thing, I never know if I am clean enough which makes me nervous.

I have a hard time going finding a Doctor, but I have had problems clotting with my period and brown blood for a while and have changed birth control methods (I was on the needle for 5 years and haven't been the same).

I have no itching or smells, but it is sad to find a handful of discharge coming from my body and not knowing what it is... Any help please!!!!

I am 25 yrs. old and i have experienced the same thing for yrs. I actually have to wear a pad everyday to keep from being wet. I DON'T like having to scratch and i need help with this.heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp