Hi, in the last couple of days, I’ve been having a strange, feeling, like I needles in my face. I had those symptoms before, but only in my legs. What could be causing it?

Hi, I often have a feeling of pins and needles in my arms and legs, and I only once had that feeling in my face. I thing it was when I woke up, after sleeping a long time probably in the same position. My face was pressed, so the circulation stopped. I couldn’t move half of my face, because of uncomfortable feeling of pins and needles in it. The causes of this condition are usually pressure on nerves, reduced blood supply, nerve injury, certain medications and diabetes. In my case, it was probably caused by pressure on nerves and muscles. But in your case, I’m not shore, because you have the same feeling for several days. Maybe something of these other things is causing your feeling of needles in your face. Go to doctor to examine you!

I have constant pins & needles on my cjin and face for no reason

Well, it does depend on the severity. Is it like pins and needles i.e. uncomfortable, constant yet bearable? Or is it a sudden sharp jab a bit like an electric shock? If you are likening it to pain you've felt in your legs, then it sounds like a trapped nerve - however, if it is like an electric shock then it may be early-onset trigeminal neuralgia, where the protective coating on the facial nerves wears away.

Either way, I would see your GP for a diagnoses. Good luck!

Hi, i need help.

I've been searching for the symptoms i have for a while and this thread is the closest i've found so far.

I have the needle and itch in my face feeling which only gets worse, a lot worse, if i scratch it. It only comes sometimes, i think it is tied to my mental state or something. I got it again this morning when i was at the gym, was finishing up a difficult set. When this happens, i get itchy all over my head. On my face, besides the itch, is the needle feeling i get, like someone stuck a bunch of needle and takes them out.

This only comes around few times a year, stays for like 6-8 weeks and then goes on vacation for 5 or so months. Oh and i lose a lot of hair whenever this feeling is around. My hairline has receded again since this feeling showed up a few weeks ago.

I am 22 years old. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi
My name is Jesse and im a 31 year old male who has been having a feeling like needles are pokeing my face, starting at my hair line down to my chin , this has been going an for over 3 month now and its a daily thing and its at its worse when i work out. If any one can give some advise.
Thanks.

Hi Jesse. Did you ever find out what was going on? You described exactly what happened to me this morning. It started on my right temple and then to my cheekbone over to the tip of my nose and down the left side of my face to my chin. I'm very worried, but don't want to pay med costs if it's going to go away.