i am getting pins and needles in my left leg from toe to thigh,it happened 3 month ago and it comes for 3 minutes after standing and reoccurs about 10 times a day, I am not overweight or diabetic.can you pls help

Hello there ram,

Well when it comes to the sensation of the pin and needles in our extremities it is usually some nerve problem in question. Although nobody of us likes to hear that he needs consult his doctor this is necessary in your case because the neurologist needs to do the certain tests to find out what is causing this sensation. Sometimes this is untrap nerve which demands surgery and sometimes it can be just consequence of big amount of stress in your life.

Anyhow, you will need to adjust your lifestyle to the treatment once you get diagnosed. I hope that you will resolve your problem fast. Good luck and keep us posted about your condition.