I have burnning tingling feet, please help, i am a waitress and it's hard to smile in such pain. Does anybody have any suggestions to what it may be, my doctor seems to think its caused by a herniated disc, but ive researched this, and nobody is complaining about there feet. Could there be nerve damage there and how do we find it. Please help.

My Mom had that and found out she was diabetic,maybe you need to have your doctor check for that.

Hello there,

Since you are a waitress and I presume that you have been doing this job for years it is quite possible that the pain and needles you are feeling in your feet are the consequence of the job you have been performing for quite some time.

Have you been thinking about taking some time off and go to the spa where you will relax and get appropriate massage of your feet.

My mother is waitress for about 20 years and recently she started to experience the same problems together with varicose veins. After appropriate vacation she felt a lot better and the tingling sensation has disappeared. So she quit and she doesn’t have any more problems. Try it and maybe you will resolve your problem as well.

Numbing/tingling in feet and hands can also be associated with Multiple Sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases.

I have the same symptom's, and herniated discs in my back. My Dr. just shrug's it off. There must be some answer, somewhere.