So Im two weeks late and I've been getting bad cramps for a week now but only twice a day. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests but one came out positive and one came out negative. I have been feeling so nauseous the past few days that i only eat like once a day. I'm really confused if i might be pregnant or not..
I suggest taking another test.
You haven't said much about your situation to be able to advise much more.
- What date did your last period start?
- What date was the next period due to start?
- What is your normal cycle length (Typically 28 days?
- What dates since your last period started did you have sex?
- What date did you take the test with the positive result?
- What date did you take the test with the negative result?
If your period started 7 Jan and by 9 Jan it had finished, it sounds like an abnormal period. It more sounds like you were already pregnant by 7 Jan, and the 22 Feb showed a false-negative. I assume from the lack of other dates that 9 Jan was the last time you had sex.
- What date did your December period start?
- How long did that period last?
- What dates did you have sex from 1 Dec to 7 Jan?