Me and my girlfriend were indulged in foreplay today when I was so excited that I had to ejaculate, after Ejaculation I forgot that the semen was on my hand, I began to finger her, but before fingering her I wiped my semen with a tissue paper, the hand was almost dry... I'm scared I don't want her to be pregnant, please help me is she gonna be pregnant? Please help...

It depends how you fingered her, and particularly whereabouts in her cycle she was. Was it a fertile time?

1. How exactly did you finger her?
  2. What date did her last period start?
  3. What is her cycle length (typically 28 days)?

I fingered her deep sir... Don't know about her last period date...

"Almost dry" = "still wet". There could have been semen left on your fingers. If that were the case, then it would have been transferred to her vagina. You need to ask about her period dates to find out whether it occurred in her fertile days. Ask her when her next period is due to start.

It is most likely shes not..it would be a slime chance take a test if you can or wait :-)

On what basis is that reckoned?