Well heres the story. Recently little spots came outta nowhere about half a week now. They are painless , and described as everyone described it. It was a little at first now it seems to be around 15-20 around the penis, on the head, and under it. It worries me greatly and i always think its an std, But could it simply be something else? There is no pain or urinattion and im going to a clinic tomorrow to get my results from a month and ago and check this out. A reply would be extremely helpful because anything to ease these thoughts, and i dont want my partner to get infected, I love her :-(

there's no bothersome on red spots in the penis.

I have the similar problem as the person above i dont understand how those dots got here.

i also had sex in one night with my x-girlfriend who then developed uti was it from me? I have had unprotected sex with others and they seem to be fine,.

I want to know if i have it and what the symptoms are for it.

I face another problem i wake up at night to pass small amounts of urin and bowel movement. Is this prostatitis or a uti infection ? will bactirium help?

Am i okay or do i have an STD?

I also developed the dots. They are not raised and are painless, going from red to brown as they fade. I have gotten pretty much every lab possible done (in regards to this and other things), and it seems to be a mystery to the doctors. Could just be that they prefer to collect their fees and don't care think. Nonetheless, I also got the dots after some bouts of unprotected sex.

There are several possibilities on the cause of this... but if you really want to know, you'll be asking a doctor at a health clinic.

A few of the possibilities are, an alergic reaction to something... maybe a lube, or a soap that either one of you are using.

A new type of STD...

Small hemorages that come from rough sex or from friction during sex...

It could also be a reaction to the diet, like too much vitamin C in tomatos, nuts, citrus, etc... except that would probably include some pain or irritation with the breakage of small blisters forming on the penis or around the head.,,,

I have to point out, however, that having unprotected sex in this day and age with a number of individuals is quite a bit like russian roulette...
Besides, when something shows up later, how do you know which partner to get back to and inform them? How about getting back to all your partners SINCE the infected one to tell them what you've got and may have passed to them?

Use protection.