the spots on my penis, more are appearing i can tell, i think maybe even some on the head, theyre small n pink, flat painless and i cant see the doctor till next tues when i return from camp, PLEASE HELP!

Wellllllll.... in order to have an STD, you need to have been sexually active. Were you? Did you use protection? Do you have any idea if your partner (assuming you were sexually active) is clean or not?

That being said, I would bet a dollar to a donut that you DO NOT have an STD. Let's see what the doctor says. In the mean time, chill. There's nothing you can do about it at this time anyway.

Richard, when you went to the doctor the first time, you should have mentioned that, for that was the reason you went in the first place. You mentioned that you had unprotected sex in your post, but never to the Doctor.
If you are at camp, i am positive that there is a camp nurse or maybe even a Doctor that comes out there once in a while. Go see the nurse and don't be embarrassed to show her your problem.
I had to delete your other post as there is no allowances at all for photographs. (of that type)
You have had many concerns, i understand, but the only thing to do is either see the Camp Nurse so that you can relax and enjoy the rest of your summer camping or wait until you get home to see your own Doctor.
I will not preach to you but i hope this worry has done some good for you as far as unprotected sex.

i have been sexual active but not since, i had unprotected sex, i will defiantly go to a doctor after camp, my mum made me put on this cream called diprazone, which has quaterzone in it onto it, i think that helped, whats that indicate?