I'm unsure about a lot of things right now. One is, to be completely honest, what date I get my period exactly. I've never been the kind to keep track, or felt it extremely necessary. My period has always been irregular, BC  pills regulated it, while Depo Vera ended it. After getting off of Depo my period is back to its irregularity (by a day or two..never a week), however I cannot remember what day was the first day of my last period. I feel March 21st is fairly close. I'll also mention that once getting off of Depo my period in its entire nature is different. I've been off it for almost two years now however.

How my body typically gives me a heads up my period is due is this:
a few days, almost feels like a week, I get pimples around my chin/cheek area
I'm irritable a week prior. I usually get an "Ah-ha!" moment and irritability decreases lol.
My breast do become tender a couple of days before. They swell a little bit, mostly only enough for me to notice.
Day-two before I get fat feeling, my jeans just  don't quite fit right. After getting my period, they're fine again.

What is different:
Last week I was incurably tired. I was going to bed a bit later than usual, getting 6 hours solid sleep instead of recommended 8. However, never have I had this problem. I'm usually a high energy lady :D.
This week, going to bed at the same time, I'm not nearly as tired as I was last week.
My breasts have been tender, but this has been for at least a week and a half now. And at one point leaning on the back of the couch to look at something on the other side caused sharp pain. The tenderness is not a constant thing anymore, and they're only tender when jogging up or down stairs, and being handled.
Starting as of yesterday, my lower back has a dull ache. It doesn't hurt so badly for me to not do anything. I still perform my every day duties without this intereferring.
No pimples. I had a small white head that was barely anything compared to what I normally get. If anything I'd say my complexion looks just a little better than normal.
I will mention I have always had a problem with "regular" bowel movements. I don't have a movement typically every single day, but maybe once every two to three days. That's been my norm. I've noticed I'm very gas-y, and feel like I need to drop a douce, but there's nothing. And if so, just maybe a 1/4 of what a normal movement should be.
I get small minscule, iddy-biddy cramps.
I am remembering dreams. Mostly every morning.
I will go as far to say I feel bloated, but my jeans/belt still fit the same.

There's a lot of things I feel are different. I'm also starting to get worried. I was pregnant once before, and around the time I decided to buy a pregnancy test I remember being uneasy about not getting my period yet. All of this feels different from the first time I suspected, excpet for the breast tenderness... and last time I was actually dizzy. I think I was a month pregnant then when I figured it out. No morning sickness. No aversions to food.... nothing extremely out of the norm... but I wasn't exactly LOOKing then either.

My boyfriend and I use the withdrawl method. When I'm on my period we do not withdraw and we've been having intercourse like this for almost two years now. Nothing had come of it before, but I will not dismiss the fact that there is definitly a possibility that those could of been dodging the bullet moments.

I've already decided that should my period still be MIA by the end of the first week of May, there will be no question in my mind. But should I do something sooner? Money is a bit tight, and I know not knowing when I'm due isn't helpful and perhaps I've learned my lesson this time should this all be made up in my head, and I'll keep track from now on... but should I regardless suck it up and purchase a test to try by end of April? I've decided that should I be a mama to be, I'll be keeping it. I want to have a healthy baby, and my coffee/energy drink addiction is sky-rocketting now that dirt bike season is abroad!

[quote]My boyfriend and I use the withdrawl method. When I'm on my period we do not withdraw and we've been having intercourse like this for almost two years now. Nothing had come of it before, but I will not dismiss the fact that there is definitly a possibility that those could of been dodging the bullet moments.

[/quote]

There is no such birth control method.  Withdrawl DOES NOT WORK.  Plus, most couples who attempt this wind up pregnant.

That's why we urge USE PROTECTION EVERY TIME.

PS: Why can't you mark a calendar in your bathroom on the first day of your period?  Easy, done.

Hey man, the doctors call it a method so suck my toe.
Second, I'm not upset if I am pregnant. So for you to URGE me to use protection every single time isn't so urgent.

And as to WHY I cannot mark it down is simply because I choose not to. I've been like that since the very first time I've gotten my period at the age of ten. My life doesn't revolve around day one of my menstrual cycle, nor has my life ever revolved around my period. Ever. I'm not your a-typical girl, buddy. Get off my case. I'm a tom-boy, I hate make up, I do not do Celebrity gossip, and dirt bikes and wrenching on 'em is my thing.

I'm simply looking for advice, as to what someone would do in my situation
...

Did I mention I was irritable? LOL

[quote]Hey man, the doctors call it a method so suck my toe.[/quote]

You obviously don't want my advice.

Good luck with your pregnancy.