Can someone tell me whether I should be worried about my current condition-rectal discharge that's orange in color? And it is not only this orange rectal color that is terrifying me for it is been almost 10 days now I have terrible pain in the lower left side of my abdomen and it seems like there are some blood traces when I constipate but on the other hand I also suffer from diarrhea and than I have this rectal discharge that is orange in color and I have found myself feeling very uncomfortable in jeans and wearing belt for my abdomen have become so tender and last 2 days I also have terrible nausea and fatigue. I am very concerned what this could be?

I think you could be having diverticulitis-that is a condition when the inflamed or infected pouches are being formed in your large intestine probably. I also had once this awful experience with orange rectal discharge and I was having diarrhea also accompanied with sudden and sharp abdominal pain and abdominal cramping. And it is very common that many people have this diverticula without knowing it but it is just that sometimes it gets inflamed and you end up with those symptoms including also this ugly rectal discharge that is orange in color and when it comes to that point usually some antibiotics are being prescribed and the patient is usually advised to drink a lot of fluids and have low-fiber diet-I had the same treatment for it was about the first diverticula attack but if diverticulitis is persistent than surgery is only effective treatment opt.

I know, I had this as well. First, it was just classical rectal bleeding. Very soon this type of bleeding just went away and it started to be oily orange....I think that I was never scared in my life like that day. Of course, I don't need to mention that I went to see my doctor immediately.

And here is what I have found out about this.

It can be anything, that is why some tests need to be done. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. It is a classical disease that attacks the small intestines, preventing the body from absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food.

I had diarrhea (it was orange), I didn't have my appetite back then.

It is pretty scary.