For the past two days every time I go poop there are orange grease like bubbles floating around in the water. I looked in the toilet and it is almost like a coating on the poop also. When I wipe it is all orange. What is going on??? Is this normal??? Please help very worried.....

That just happened to me right now!! I came online and I cant find anything on it! What did you eat that day or the day before? I had some WIse Honey BBQ chips.. im wondering if its just that..

I've had a similar problem for the last 2 days. I think it has something to do with ingesting too much fat, but it could be something else. I havent been able to really find anything on it either though.

Ok so I totally had the same thing, and I too have been on a BBQ kick - but fat free, so maybe it's the olestra in the pringles? Weird. It looked like I just put classico orange vodka pasta sauce in the toilet. it was disgusting. then like you said, when you wipe, nothin but orange, i expected at least SOME normal poo color!

My chief concern would be hematoschezia or blood in your stool.

Just watch your next couple bowel movements. If you continue to have this orangish color/coating make an appointment with your doctor to get checked out.

I have been having intestinal problems and found I had food sensitivites to a number of things. Vitamins were causing me some problems too so I went off all and yesterday I took a B vitamin I would be able to take them again or if it would cause diarrhea. Today I had that wierd greasy floating stuff. I am going to the doctor tomorrow for blood work and will report this to him. I am wondering if it was the vitamin because I currently have a very good diet free of junk food and did not have excess grease. The B vitamin was the only new thing I introduced.

If you are eating foods made with olestra (typically fat free foods .... mainly potato chips) the orange you are seeing is the olestra.... it blocks the absorption of fat so it comes right out.... i talked to my doctor about it... but if you are having it at times where you have not eaten these foods it could be a more serious problem.... hope this helps... Jill

I am experiencing the same problem except i have not eaten any chips or junk food. I don't have the luxury of going to a doctor because of my lack of helath care. Does anyone know what it really is?

Yeah that has happened to me twice already one this past summer and one right now lol That last time i was pretty sure it was cause of some greasy pizza i ate and this time im almost positive its these cashews i hate becuase they have alot of oil and i ate the whole can haha But im pretty sure you dont have anything to worry about its just the things you eat and how your digestive system reacts to it. If your really concerned or it happens alot just go talk to a doctor they should figure it out

yeah whatever you have eaten must contain some sort of fat blocker so the orange grease you are getting is fat that has come from your food that hasn't been absorbed into your body. If you ever take any diet pills such as Xenical orlistat which is a fat blocker you will get exactely the same thing. Nothing to worry about though.

i am taking Alli and because it blocks fat absorption this has been happening to me. So basically it is just unabsorbed fat leaving the body

Hi there. Im having the same thing happen to me right now. It skared the c**p outta me (haha, geddit?) when i whent to the toilet. Now, the most important thing is that its NOT gonna kill you. I googled around and i found this article:
It said it was because of an illegal fish that cant break down its own fats and oils so it stors them. Now, I had fish the night before i whent to the toilet. It wasnt the type of fish that was specified - but it could have been doing something similar. So the question is - did you have fish last night?

hey this is just and adverse effect of a fish named escolar,, did you ate fish? think about it,,, it' a very know effect

Hi everyone, i have been taking xenical just over 2 weeks know, i have had a few accidents today and have had to sprint to the toilet :o My Poo is very Greasy, sometimes yellow and sometimes orange! i dont eat junk food i am eatimg weight watchers meal and i dont eat after six at night, i havnt lost any weight up 2 now so hopefully in the next few weels there is an improvement.

HI ,
I just had this same problem last night and today...
I eat some kind of deep fried Chinese Fish last night...
I am thinking that has to do with it...