Hello people,
I have a question… and I am wondering if everything is ok with me, since I have no stomach ache. This morning my stool color was red? Could this be normal? Can stool color cause intestinal condition?
Thanks for replies!

Only rarely does the stool color indicates a potentially serious intestinal condition- stool color cannot cause intestinal condition- stool color indicates intestinal condition. Stool comes in a range of colors. Shades of brown and also green are normal and generally stool color reflects what you've eaten as well as the amount of bile in your stool btw. bile is a yellow-green fluid made by the liver; it helps with the digestion of fats).
Red stool color might indicate what you have eaten- for example: have you eaten red jell-o or sth alike like red colored food)?
Otherwise red stool color might indicate bleeding in the lower intestinal tract or maybe intestine of rectum. You should explore that with your doctor. My suggestion- wait for the next few days and if the stool color doesn’t change, visit a doctor.

rentschler wrote:

Hello people,
Thanks for replies!

Poop from eating red beets is quite strikingly red. Did you have beets or anything else red for dinner?

Yeah I ate some red dyed pistachios and it was definitely red and I came on here to make sure that that was even possible and sure enough:] - so its great news for me, I was a little paranoid!

thanks all.

peace.

wow big releif...i guess it was just the red juice that i have had a lot of today...and since it was liquid it had like solidified in strings around the stool instead of actually makin the stool that color...wow i was scared at first

Hi, i also see some red stool, but there is nothing in the water or on the paper. i have no stomach ache. I am really freaked out, there is no indication of blood anywhere except the fact the the stool is red in color, any experience to share?

First think back on what you ate during the past day or 2 (or even 3). Did you eat anything red like beets or cherries?? It could just very well be food that wasn't fully digested! However, if the problem persists, you should definitely go see a doctor!!

Hello! I drank 2 bottles of red wine 2 days ago. My poop was red yesterday and this morning. Is it ok? I don't feel anything weird about me though.. Nothing painful etc..

i looked back on what i ate and i had liqurish and hot cheetos from the last 2 day wow im really relived!!!!! :-D

before seven month i have bloody dairriah. after that evrey after 15 days or one month there was blood in my stool after drinking.doctors advoise me to make berium anima.i made that.it was cleare.than doctore advoise me to make clonoscopy.also it was ok.than i make indoscopy+cbc blood test+stool test +blood sugar.every test was clear.i check my wait its ok.but still there is blood in my stool after 3month.and since six month i have dizines.doctore advoise me to make M R I brain,it was also clear.iam very worry about my helth.plz advoise me. THANK YOU.

The people posting messages on this page need to learn how to spell! Did you eat something with tandoori paste on it?

Last night, I ate a can of beets in vinegar with dinner. Two hours later, I went to the bathroom and when I had a bowel movement, everything was red. Water in commode and all....my bowel movements are always loose because of diabetes and the drug metformin. The looseness was of no concern to me; the red water was. I am worried sick that something is wrong with me. Any comments as to why it was red?

Probably piles mate but cause your diabetic ask your doc

anonymous wrote:

Maybe you need to learn to be a nicer person!!

Can celery make your stool red or dark red?