My boyfriend and i were fooling around the other day and i made him cum, a few hours later we had protected sex (used a condom) it did NOT break and everything was fine, he didnt cum inside of me. Its now 4 days later and i just got my period thismorning, i had a basketball game and i had to stop playing because my cramps were so bad, they are usually really bad, i went into the bathroom and threw up then went home and took some medicine for the cramps, is this just my period, is it because i played basketball to hard during it, or is this a sign of pregnancy? Please tell me if im alright..

Hello I have a question me n my bf had unprotected sex july 28 n got off at least 2 times in me n I usually start my period between the 31 n the 1sst well after he dqiqd that he had a lil blood on his thing I really wasnt thinking anything of it just thought I started well when I took tanpon out next morning it was like brownish color like I was just ending my period is this possible