Hoping you all can help me out here. About 13 months ago I had unprotected sex with a new partner. Only one time. 3 days later I had intense INTENSE burning on the inside of my Vagina. It was so bad that I had to lay with my legs open everyday as much as I could. I went in to see my Gyno about 7 days after the encounter and was tested for everything (all came back negative). However he put me on Diflucan 150MG and Doxycycline 100MG. I saw no improvement. After 10 days of no improvement the doctor tried me on a cream Terconazole 0.4% cream and lidocaine HCL 2% Jelly. No improvement. I went to a new doctor a month later since there had been no improvement. She prescribed Metronidazole 500 MG and no improvement. I'm so frusterated at this point. Frusterated and in horrible vaginal pain. Around the second month is when the burning migrated to my anal region. Now I have vaginal and anal pain. This pain will come in waves and feels like poking with a needle/acid on the skin. Its both inside and outside. Over the next 8 months my doctors try the following prescriptions: 

Ciprofloxacin HCL 500 MG  Nystatin 100,000 U/GM Ointment  Fluconazole 150 MG (one per week/3 per week/one a day for 15 days straight)  Clobestasol 0.05% ointment  Hydrocortisone 2.5% ointment  Prednisone 10MG 

I have been to 5 gynecologists and 2 dermatologists. I have had multiple vaginal cultures taken and they all come back fine. Visual examination is good. Nothing looks bad or inflammed. I have been tested for all STDs 5 times and everything has come back negative.  I have also been tested for e-coli, BV, Group B Strep, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma. 

The first dermatologist did a biopsy and everything came back normal. 

The second dermatologist told me I have Vulvodynia. Upon examination I have no pain when I am touched. But then she said you cannot get Vulvodynia from sex. I was perfectly fine before having sex with this man. So Vulvodynia doesnt add up either. 

I have tried all OTC meds for yeast infections, I have tried natural remedies like garlic oil and Paul D' Arco. 

The only time that anything came back as remotely abnormal was when I went in for my last STD test and my urine tested high for Leukocytes. My Lactobacillus was greater than 100,000 CFU/ml. The doctor said this normally means I have a UTI or bladder infection. He put me on Nitrofurantoin Mono- MCR 100 MG. 

Eureka! My pain lowered probably 20%. I felt so much better that I sobbed in my room. After 8  months of burning pain and thinking of pretty much nothing but my pain I felt a little relief. I contacted my primary and she said that makes no sense but lets try Ampicillin 500 MG. I did and I almost felt normal for at least two weeks!! 

Heres the new problem. I have gone back in to say my pain isnt 100% gone. Vaginal tests/Urine test all come back normal. the pain has started getting worse in the last few weeks again. 

Because everything is testing normal- my doctors wont give me any medicine. 

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS?!?! Or even just suggest any new tests that I could suggust to my doctor. They have literally run out of ideas. 

Also- I have never tested positive for any yeast infection. The Diflucan was just what was given to me automatically and the doctors just kept trying to cure what I have with Diflucan 

Wow, sorry you are going through all of that. I have something a little similar, it's like a burn feeling/inflammation but only on one side of my labia lip area and seems like it's outside. I am recently thinking it's Vulvodynia, but I still need to visit my Gyn who told me it was dermatitis over a year ago and prescribed a steroid ointment. Hope you feel better soon!