I was interested so i went in to my friends room and started to use her dildo i dodnt know how o use it but i think she might had used it on her boyfriend and maybe he used cum for lube and im scared i might be pregnant help

OMG, really?  You honestly think that you can get pregnant from a dildo?  Even if there was sperm left on it, which I don't know any guy that is going to come on a dildo as it pleasures the female so much more than the male (except anally - gross huh?) it wouldn't get you pregnant.  Also, why are you using someone elses dildo?  Do you know if they clean it or sanitize it?  You don't even know which hole it is getting put into, so how does that make you feel?  Get your own dildo and they will never make you pregnant!

Only a sperm cell can make you pregnant, so dont worry about that.

You used the dildo your friends boyfriend uses on her? Wouldn't that be like getting it on with her boyfriend? Is she still your friend? I think you are probably pregnant and will give birth to twin dildos.

HAHAHAHA! Love it

I think you need to tell your friend what happened, and figure out how she's used it before. More likely than not, she cleans it after every use. So there SHOULDN'T be anything on it, but find out from your friend anyway. Best of luck!!

That's is just gross.

I feel so relieved i mean almost the same story for me...And people who thinks its stupid to ask, being in this situation for like 2 weeks is really confusing and scary..I mean, i was starting to think about how my life was going to be screwed...But obviously thanks for those reply it really helped me like a lot

Whaaaaaaaat in the heck

Gosh go easy on the girl but know you can get pregnant on a dildo it is just very rare so don't worry i am sure you well be fine

Can you ****? That comment was petty af.

Hello, I use a dildo and now im pregnant ;( :( hows that possible??? Can anyone tell me??

The only way that could happen is if your bf ejaculated on it and you pleasured yourself while there was still wet cum on it. Once the cum is dry, the sperm dies and you cannot get pregnant.
Using cum as dildo lubricant is not a good idea even if it is warm and slippery:)

y r u reading it then if its gross?

I need help!!! :,,(