Hey im a seventeen year old girl and i want to use a dildo on my seventeen year old boyfriend during sex. when would be the best time to use it and how should i get him to use it.

Woah, let's take a step back here.
You're a girl, and you want to use a dildo on your bf. Why?

That is, in what way do you want to use a dildo on him? Anal?
or a vibrating dildo on his penis? Or are you fantasizing about a strap on?

You need to ask yourself why you want to do this? For his pleasure?
For yours? For dominance over him? Or just to play?

We need more info and an idea of just how this came up before I can address when the "best time to use it and how should I get him to use it?"

Or are you saying you want HIM to use one to penetrate YOU? 8-|
That's another whole kettle of fish....

Why do people like you always have to find a reason they have to like something unormal, she probally just wants to use it on him for pleasure for herself.

Your right guest, Kevin B doesnt know what he's talking about. i used one on my boyfriend. he didnt like it but now we know that.

I think Kevin knows exactly what he's talking about, and so does your boyfriend that didn't like it.

Dildo's are fine for women but they are not something most guys, especially a 17 year old guy, would ever consider using.

Well medic dan i was just saying that he is making it sound like she has a health issue because she wants to use one on her boyfriend. just becasue someone wants to use something new doesnt mean anything is wrong with them. i really doubt your seventeen or close so dont make it sound like your an expert on teen sex.

Well guest, I was 17 once. Not to get in an argument with you but if you are a young woman then you don't know understand the male point of view.

I don't see anything about a health issue with his post.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Medic-Dan.

After months and months of reading Medic-Dan's advice, I'm convinced that he doesn't have to be 17 to give great medical advice that is superior to mine. I trust his opinion, and would not insult anything that he offered.

Just for the record, I'm not a sex expert. However, the original posting said SHE wanted to use one on her bf. Not "gee, I'd like to explore something new WITH my bf". The wording and brevity of the comment made me question her motives. Not say that there was anything wrong with wanting to experiment with a dildo.

Get him to use it? I thought you said YOU wanted to use it on him.

First you gotta get him to agree to it.

OR

You could just bring it out after you get him all panting and drooling and show it to him while saying "I'm the Dom and you're my Sub" If he's still in the bed, you're good to go. :) :D :o

Oh don't forget the lube, lube, lube.

Nicely stated, NJoyNLife,

I may have overstated it, but you hit the nail on the head.
Lube, lube, lube.
(Plus, only use those with a flarred base.)

Not all guys will enjoy anal. some do, some don't. some associated it with something else. Others can relax into it.
Every couple is different. It may be just fine for these two.

If these two have an open discussion about it, in a non-sexual environment first (say, over dinner or while out on a date) and she wants to bring it up ("Gee honey, how would you feel about it if I bought a dildo or strap on to try on you?"), I'd think she'd have a better chance of not freaking him out over it. He'd have the option to choose, or to go shoping with her, or to say "How soon, lover?"

Thank you all for the advice. he said he would try it but not the whole thing in at once. im sorry for the rude replies midic dan and kevin b but I dont have a problem which is what it sounds like you were trying to say but i know it's not, at least i hope.
sincerly the poster.

No problem here guest. I think it more of a misunderstanding.

No worries.

It's for the two of you to have fun so enjoy yourselves.

Why not sign in with a screen name so we know it's you when you post?
We usually get a lot of "guests" jumping in so it's hard to know when the post is from the question poser.

Have fun.

we'll if her boyfriend wants her to use the dildo make should it is brand new and not used because used ones can cause infection when you have sex.

First you gotta get him when hes most vunerable, when hes cumming. Rub a finger or two down there durng his orgasm on more than one occasion. While you're giving him a bj lick his balls working your way down to his anus. Start making this a ruetine let him get comfotable with it for a month or so. Then start working fingers into the mix once that happens that ass is yours for the taken.